Friday, May 30, 2008, 7:05 PM
After the mid term
26th of May was a significant day of mine. You might be asking what had happened...
IT'S THE FIRST DAY OF MY MID TERM EXAM!!!!
ok, I know it doesn't mean anything to you but it means alot to me. It's my first time having mid term exam in the college! We can wear casually but not the yucky uniform, we can bring handphones freely but we are not restricted to not even bring our pencil case into the exam hall, we can have air-conditioned room instead of just few fans that are even older than me... and I don't need to memorize all the 11 textbooks and sit for the exam for 3 weeks continuously... see? less stress! ...but still stressful, just less... lol~
ok, after the exam, my classmates and I went to mid valley for Indiana Jones! Wan Teng, Michelle, Li Ann, Gideon, Ivan, Ryan, Kok Aun, 'the top half & bottom half'(Stephanie and Louis :P), Mayzin, Cheryl, Chuin Ran and lastly Han Zhou... We all left Han Zhou behind and when we arrived at mid valley only we noticed the absence of Han Zhou. haha~ The Indiana Jones was quite nice and I believed Li Ann enjoyed it very very much. haha~~~ then we went to Hartamas Shopping Centre just to try out the desserts that Li Ann claimed are very nice. well, undeniable, the desserts were nice. haha~
hmmm... there's nothing special actually but I enjoyed spending time with my classmates very much.... XD