Monday, May 19, 2008, 1:27 PM
Church service in FCC
Yesterday which was the Sunday, I went out with Ivansss, Meng Chunsss and Gideonsss. We went to the FCC-Faith Christian Centre. The church service so so nice. 90% of the attendants were all college students!!! haha~ not saying I don't like old folks in church, just that a church with more youngsters, it will be more active and fun. unfortunately that during praise and worship, it was still very like the typical Anglican style of PnW--conservative. haha~ It was the first time Ivan and Meng Chun going to church! arh~ it's really our pleasure that Gideon and I were the first ones who bring them to church! well, this church was established by the most developed Anglican church in Sabah. I was told that this church in Sabah has few thousands ppl and it's the best church in Sabah. I never knew that Anglican church can have such achievement as we are quite conservative. Anyway, I felt really glad to know that, and it strengthened me as I serve God. I talked to some of the ppl there, got to know more friends. I'm really interested in their tambourine dance course and I asked whether I can join. well, I'm still waiting for confirmation. oh yea, tell you what, about the pastor... When Gideon introduced a man to me, the first impression in my mind was: did he just come back from NS? because he was botak. haha~ and then Gideon said: this is pastor =O???? he looked very young as well!!! he had two children??!!! haha~ that was surprising. we all thought he's below 30 but he said he's 35++ haha~ he's quite cheerful and talkative and active and... haha~ he just behaved like a young man! before we leave, I talked to one of the guitar players, he said I have a good voice, I should join the PnW team and sing!!! wahaha~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!! I sang so badly in Emmanuel and got so many critics and now i got praised here! well, i believe i have a good voice too, just that i have no skill. NO SKILL!!!!! haha~~~ Gideon and I promised to come again on the next sunday!!! btw, Gideon told me that our local chinese singer, Anthony Chang is in the city harvest church in subang!!! I wanted to go but i wouldn't do that. Because going to church is for God, not for some other purposes. so letz forget about that. haha~

random snap by naughty Ivansss

Ivan's great job again~
in the evening, I went to Emmanuel just to pass something to Raymond but I was asked to stay for the service. I didn't want too but... well, I stayed. I still love Emmanuel very much. I'm facing lots of problems of going back to Emmanuel. I feel really bad when I know that the other youngsters have stoppped going to church consistently because of my absence. I really want to go back. but sigh~ Emmanuel chinese assembly is moving out soon and the members are still behaving like this... I really pray to God to help us.