<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1989709019896635606?origin\x3dhttp://reddishollie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, May 22, 2008, 11:27 PM
First Tambourine Class in FCC!!!
It's been a nice day for me today. I had my first tambourine class in FCC!!! I felt so excited before the class. The class did not let me down, cause I really learnt alot of new things. I learnt all new steps, new movements,... I felt rejuvenated. haha~ Although my fingers got injured, but it was really worth it. Praise the Lord, thanks for leading me and giving me such a chance to learn new things and improve myself. In the class, there was only one guy. As I know, guys don't learn tambourine because they think it's too girlish. So it was very surprising. In fact, tambourine dance is meant for both men and women. The class really impressed me because what I've been learning all this while was just like the pre-school standard while the class in FCC was really what we called it 'tambourine dance'. Thanks God that because I have at least a foundation, so I could catch up very fast. But there's still alot more I've to learn and improve myself. Though this has nothing special to you, but it means alot to me. I feel really happy to join the class as it's been long time I last joined the tambourine class in my own church and had the chance to serve God. Although this is just a class but it's a class that prepares myself to serve the God. I really feel refreshed and the joy from God fulfilled my heart. It really strengthened me and my faith in God. I love Jesus because He first loves us.


the dreamer
9th of Octtober 1990
Female
Malaysian
Chinese
HELP University College
Bachelor's Degree in Psychology
Damai Perdana Anglican Centre
tdmkytjiehl_lhehltj@hotmail.com


Love:
^-^ God
^-^ music
^-^ dancing
^-^ reading
^-^ sleeping
^-^ shopping
^-^ mushroom
^-^ potato
^-^ euphonium
^-^ red


Dislike:
=[ lizards, snakes,frogs
=[ dirty toilets
=[ strawberries
=[ durians
=[ Japanese culture
=[ pink


sweet dreams
The dreamer wishes to stay in the dream forever

whisper



wandering
past illusions
many thanks
Designer: SPLASH!
Base code: anxiety
Resources: 1 | 2