Friday, May 30, 2008, 7:49 PM
TAG!!!
Tagged by Choon Yen
8 things I am passionate about:
1) serving God
2) music
3) learning tambourine dance
4) jokes
5) having fun
6) money
7) guys o.o
8) swimming
8 things I say too often:
1) hey!
2) oh no!
3) sorry er...(in my unique slang)
4) take care!
5) Amen!!
6) God bless
7) love ya!
8) miss ya!
8 books I’ve read recently:
1) Daily Bread
2) Veronika decides to die
3) ...
4) ...
5) ...
6) ...
7) ...
8) ...
8 songs I could listen to over and over again:
1) 全新的你 -- 赞美之泉
2) 降下你圣灵 -- 约书亚
3) Pachelbel Canon
4) 下一个天亮 -- 郭静
5) Hero - Mariah Carey
6) 期待爱 -- 林俊杰 & 金莎
7) Ti A Mo
8) One Way - United Hillsong
8 things I learned last year:
1) live your life to the fullest
2) love God more and more
3) be determined
4) tambourine dance
5) 路,是人走出来的
6) ...
7) ...
8) ...
8 people to tag:
1. Patpatsia
2. Michelle Tan
3. Ivan Ho
4. Sie Lein
5. Gabriel
6. Hern Ee
7. Keng Onn
8. Yee Shuian (though i know you are busy XD)