<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1989709019896635606?origin\x3dhttp://reddishollie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, June 17, 2008, 11:45 PM
170608
Nothing special to talk about today but just share some photos here.


Nice cloud right? I took this photo when I was on my
way to school, It was in the morning...


guess whose hand?

*drum roll*



*tata*~~~ It's Gideon!!!

We went to the DSA- Department of student affairs after the Eng Quiz today. Chuin Ran, Wan Teng, Gideon and I. We went to do some silly things. Gideon went to play piano, I went to sing with Gideon and Wan Teng & Chuin Ran went to listen to us only. haha~ but it was a very laidback and relaxed moment. We played and sang together all the gospel music we know. Although Chuin Ran and Wan Teng didn't know the songs at all, but I wish the touching melody and lyrics had really gone into their soul...or mind... haha~ Sometimes it's great to share with friends. don't cha think so?


the dreamer
9th of Octtober 1990
Female
Malaysian
Chinese
HELP University College
Bachelor's Degree in Psychology
Damai Perdana Anglican Centre
tdmkytjiehl_lhehltj@hotmail.com


Love:
^-^ God
^-^ music
^-^ dancing
^-^ reading
^-^ sleeping
^-^ shopping
^-^ mushroom
^-^ potato
^-^ euphonium
^-^ red


Dislike:
=[ lizards, snakes,frogs
=[ dirty toilets
=[ strawberries
=[ durians
=[ Japanese culture
=[ pink


sweet dreams
The dreamer wishes to stay in the dream forever

whisper



wandering
past illusions
many thanks
Designer: SPLASH!
Base code: anxiety
Resources: 1 | 2