<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1989709019896635606?origin\x3dhttp://reddishollie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, June 15, 2008, 10:54 PM
Dedicate to Hua Chern

Happy Birthday to Hua Chern!!!!!!!!!!

When I was having lunch with my family, the phone rang. It was from Hua Chern. I picked up the phone with full of curiousity because he will never call me unless he wants something from me. haha~ He asked me to go to Sunway Pyramid with him and Sie Lein. I was wondering, Hua Chern has never asked me out... I didn't think too much and said yes. After that I called Sie Lein to confirm, I was quite tired and didn't feel like going, but Sie Lein said it's Hua Chern's birthday and nobody's celebrating with him! oh what? I thought he should be celebrating with his loved one or his family, shouldn't he? and now he has to call us out? I just made up my mind to go with them. I thoughf of giving him a surprise like buying him a birthday cake but after all I thought, this idea has been used for too many times, almost every birthday of the 11 of us has experienced the same surprise. So, lets forget it. First, we went to secret recipe and ordered a choc mud cake. Surprisingly that it's the same flavor of cake we bought for Hua Chern last year! Such a coincident! haha~ We sang a birthday song for him, although there was just Sie Lein, Pat and I, but we sang it out loud! For our friend!!! see! haha~~~ then as Hua Chern wished, we went to play pool. I'm not a good player, sorry Sie Lein... Pat and Hua Chern in the same team, Sie Lein and I in one team. Hua Chern won the games at last, I was expecting that I could write my blog title as 'birthday boy loses badly' but it ended up the opposite way. haha~ We spent time from 4.30 to 6.30, although just 2 hours but we had a really great time. =]


He's sucking the candle out, luckily there's only one



The chocmud cake we bought for him, just 3 pieces... hehe~



4 of us in secret recipe



muddy cake... Hua Chern called it 'kanasai'



Pat's playing pool



My competitor aka enemy...



wow~~ Sie Lein's on the table!


Lastly, the birthday boy Hua Chern


the dreamer
9th of Octtober 1990
Female
Malaysian
Chinese
HELP University College
Bachelor's Degree in Psychology
Damai Perdana Anglican Centre
tdmkytjiehl_lhehltj@hotmail.com


Love:
^-^ God
^-^ music
^-^ dancing
^-^ reading
^-^ sleeping
^-^ shopping
^-^ mushroom
^-^ potato
^-^ euphonium
^-^ red


Dislike:
=[ lizards, snakes,frogs
=[ dirty toilets
=[ strawberries
=[ durians
=[ Japanese culture
=[ pink


sweet dreams
The dreamer wishes to stay in the dream forever

whisper



wandering
past illusions
many thanks
Designer: SPLASH!
Base code: anxiety
Resources: 1 | 2