Ok,
AS USUAL, VI got the champion again... :-/ but Lets congrats the Chung Hwa High School Band!!! This year, they got the 3rd prize! I think they should have deserved the prize since last year, anyway, they have got it! They were really happy. VI played a chinese pop song named '童话'by光良Michael Wong. YES, you did not hear me wrong, that's the song. I thought it'd be very ridiculous somehow they didn't ruin the song. Their performance wasn't as agressive as it used to be and the bagpipes sound was so much better. Their colorguards performance was better also because it wasn't that lame anymore. St. John got the second prize and the best drum major, St John's drum major was Patricia's favourite, as a result, she was very happy. haha~ I'm not gonna comment much about the competition instead lots of funny things happened. haha~ We took LRT to Masjid Jamek, when we've reached, we had to walk through narrow corridor in order to go out from the LRT station. Sie Lein, Keng Onn, Hern Ee, Patricia, Gabriel and I were walking together. I realised there're people behind wanted to cut us because we were blocking the road. haha~ I said: move to your left! move to your left! Then I heard the sound of 'tack...!!!! tick tick tick tick' and I saw Gabriel moving to the left... You know what sound was that? The sound of giving left signal while you're driving a car... *speechless*................ In the middle of the competition, Hua Chern has arrived. He was wearing the 'SUPERMAN' t-shirt!!! haha~ for the rest of the night, we kept calling him superman and asked why didn't he wear the red underwear outside... haha~ okok, so the CHS band will meet VI in the national competition. Still, I think CHS band is gonna rock the competition.
WHO'S THE BEST??? CHS!!!!