<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1989709019896635606?origin\x3dhttp://reddishollie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, June 4, 2008, 5:03 PM
Latest Record
My latest record of having car accidents. 5 accidents occurred in 6 months of my driving life. The ratio of I crashed people to people crashed me is 3:2. I admitted this time was my fault, so no blaming…and it was my very first time crashing a car, previously I crashed only objects like road dividers. One thing I really have to say is PRAISE THE LORD!!! It wasn’t a serious accident and it could be settled within 2 hours. When I crashed the lorry, Ryan was with me; therefore I didn’t feel that nervous, panic and scared. The lorry driver wasn’t a road bully; he did not come out from the lorry and scold lines of vulgar words. Instead, they helped me to take out the dropped part of my car. The accident took place in Cheras, I thought of my church friend, Raymond who was working somewhere around there. I immediately called him and asked for his help. Then, we went around finding the accessories and foreman to fix my car. Very soon, my car is fixed and we managed to go on with our initial plan. Oh no, not really, our initial plan was go to visit Chia Wen in UKM and go sing k later on. But we ended up discussing for the English presentation in Michelle’s house because… ok, it’s a very lame excuse, we better not mention it here to maintain Michelle’s image. Haha~ I was really afraid to drive after that but… hey! We have to stand strong right? Ok… Thanks to Ryan who kept comforting and being with me, Kok Aun who was being very caring, Michelle & Li Ann who were trying to be helpful, and Raymond who helped me with all his heart. well, can you explain why was everything going so smooth? Besides thanking Ryan and Raymond who helped me, pls believe that God is always with us, helping us. I don’t know what else I can say to deny the God’s grace! Lets Praise the Lord!!! God is great!!!


the dreamer
9th of Octtober 1990
Female
Malaysian
Chinese
HELP University College
Bachelor's Degree in Psychology
Damai Perdana Anglican Centre
tdmkytjiehl_lhehltj@hotmail.com


Love:
^-^ God
^-^ music
^-^ dancing
^-^ reading
^-^ sleeping
^-^ shopping
^-^ mushroom
^-^ potato
^-^ euphonium
^-^ red


Dislike:
=[ lizards, snakes,frogs
=[ dirty toilets
=[ strawberries
=[ durians
=[ Japanese culture
=[ pink


sweet dreams
The dreamer wishes to stay in the dream forever

whisper



wandering
past illusions
many thanks
Designer: SPLASH!
Base code: anxiety
Resources: 1 | 2