<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1989709019896635606?origin\x3dhttp://reddishollie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, June 9, 2008, 10:01 PM
To Yee Shuian...
Wa~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SHUIAN SHUIAN....~~~~
HAP~~PY~~ BIRTH~~~DAY~~~TO~~~~~~~~~~~YOU~!!!!!!!!!!!!!


18 years ago, a cute future architect with big head was born. That is...*drum roll*.... SANG YEE SHUIAN!!!! *applause* !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha~~ okok, enough with crap... Today is Yee Shuian's birthday, we went to Starbucks and had a girls talk... lol~ I'd been very excited since the moment I woke up, I was like: YEAH YEAH YEAH!!! I'm going to meet my BFFs later!!!! I couldn't wait for it!!!! yoohoo~!

My class finished earlier today, I went to play pool with my classmates, then met my 'sifu'--Wei Keat, cause it's been really long time I last met him. Then, it's time for my BFFs!!!! I went to pick Yee Shuian and Pat up from their colleges and then we headed towards sunway pyramid. You know what, spending time with these two girls is the most comfortable moment because we all could just talk randomly, sit randomly, do whatever we want, be as crazy as we are supposed to be, do the silliest thing and bla bla bla... oh... I really miss the moment... Our meet up wasn't like a birthday celebration, but more like a reunion. haha~ We chatted alot, we share our stories, experiences, thoughts... wow~ such a nice moment! what else can I say?

Pat , Shuian, Love ya!!!!!!!!!!!


the dreamer
9th of Octtober 1990
Female
Malaysian
Chinese
HELP University College
Bachelor's Degree in Psychology
Damai Perdana Anglican Centre
tdmkytjiehl_lhehltj@hotmail.com


Love:
^-^ God
^-^ music
^-^ dancing
^-^ reading
^-^ sleeping
^-^ shopping
^-^ mushroom
^-^ potato
^-^ euphonium
^-^ red


Dislike:
=[ lizards, snakes,frogs
=[ dirty toilets
=[ strawberries
=[ durians
=[ Japanese culture
=[ pink


sweet dreams
The dreamer wishes to stay in the dream forever

whisper



wandering
past illusions
many thanks
Designer: SPLASH!
Base code: anxiety
Resources: 1 | 2