The first day we gathered in college, Kok Aun, Ryan and I had been the drivers, we picked everyone up and went to Li Ann’s house to pick Li Ann and Cheryl then to Kim Gary for breakfast. Unfortunately, that time was just 10am, too early for Kim Gary to open. So how? We went to Setapak for breakfast then. The most famous mamak in Setapak, “Stephen’s Corner”. The teh tarik was really nice. It’s worth a try. Wan Teng who met us at Terminal Putra LRT Station had arrived while we were still eating, immediately we finished our breakfast and rushed to the LRT station. We would be parking there for 3 days; the security guards found us 3 good lots to park our cars. Unfortunately I had to do what I’m weakest at- reverse parking. Lol~ Thanks to many people’s help, I managed to park my car safely… haha~ Then we took a bus straight up to Genting Highland…………………………………………….. Boring description……………….. letz cut it short then! The first day in Genting, we didn’t do anything, just chilling. Oh yea, MNG was in sales, the girls went so crazy for it, I was one… haha~ we tried out many outfits and took some photos in the fitting room. As Louis wished, we pushed Stephanie into the fitting room and forced her to try many many sexy clothes! Wahaha~ she has the body!

Wan Teng & I

Hot Stephanie!!!

nice clothes huh

Wan Teng looked confident!
Now, the second day, finally, we went to the theme park. It was soooooooooo exciting. We played corkscrew, cyclone, bumper car... etc. The bumper car was the lamest game ever. All of us aimed Kok Aun and kept banging him. Haha~ I couldn’t believe I dared to play the corkscrew! It turned 360° but I felt nothing. It’s worth a try! Then Wan Teng, Chuin Ran, Stephanie and I went to the snow world. The temperature was -4°c. We just played with the snow and syiok sendiri, took some photos… went back to our room and slept. Then dinner time and we played bowling. What else…? Erm…
ok i know it's a boring post... but that's my Genting Trip...