<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1989709019896635606?origin\x3dhttp://reddishollie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, July 17, 2008, 11:03 PM
The last day of my 1st semester
Today is my last day of 1st semester. Final exam will be held few days after. I couldn't imagine 1 semester would finish so fast. Time flies. At the beginning of the sem, I was still hoping this sem can be finished sooner. Now, I don't know whether I still hope for the same thing. It was really a great time being with my classmates. For the March intake students, we couldn't choose our own timetable, our timetable was fixed. With no choice, we had to be in the same class with the same people in every subject. Some people might say: "oh! That’s not fun! You don't get to know more people?!" But I enjoyed this. Due to that reason, we had more time to spend with each other and we're closer to each other. Every day, we had lunch together, or sometimes breakfast, we entered class together, we sat for exam together, we studied together, did assignments and presentation together, being scolded by lecturers together, scolded the lecturers together (behind the lec of course! XD), watched movies together and etc... Definitely there were arguments, disagreements and unhappy moment but everything could be solved in the end. When any of us needed help, everybody would be there for the person. When we were doing presentation, no matter good or bad, everyone would give a big hand to show support. Despite some complicated problems, I actually cherished every moment I spent with my classmates. We might not be in the same class in next semester. I feel like being with them again but I know sooner or later, we will still separate. Let’s just keep these memories and go on with our own life. Memories are the best things you guys leave for me. Thank you so much!

I managed to take photos with some of my classmates only.

After our last IT presentation with Sir Naj.

Front row from left to right:

Stephanie, Wan Teng, Chuin Ran, Sir Naj, Cheryl, Li Ann, May Zin

Back row from left to right:

Me, Louis, Gideon, Ryan, Ivan, Kok Aun, Michelle, Han Zhou

Cheryl and I

Stephanie and Louis who I called them the 'top half(上一半)' & 'bottom half(下一半)' couple

lol~



the dreamer
9th of Octtober 1990
Female
Malaysian
Chinese
HELP University College
Bachelor's Degree in Psychology
Damai Perdana Anglican Centre
tdmkytjiehl_lhehltj@hotmail.com


Love:
^-^ God
^-^ music
^-^ dancing
^-^ reading
^-^ sleeping
^-^ shopping
^-^ mushroom
^-^ potato
^-^ euphonium
^-^ red


Dislike:
=[ lizards, snakes,frogs
=[ dirty toilets
=[ strawberries
=[ durians
=[ Japanese culture
=[ pink


sweet dreams
The dreamer wishes to stay in the dream forever

whisper



wandering
past illusions
many thanks
Designer: SPLASH!
Base code: anxiety
Resources: 1 | 2