<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1989709019896635606?origin\x3dhttp://reddishollie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, August 28, 2008, 4:58 PM
Beginning of 2nd Semester

Sem 2 is started. Everything is so uncertain and messy. I mean the timetable. Everybody gets frustrated. But what to do? This is HELP University College. Don't expect too much. Well, I see my Sem 1 lecturer in Sem 2 again. It's the beginning of nightmare. She is... lets make it sounds better, she is not so adorable. 1st class, the classroom was fully occupied; 2nd class, the classroom was 3/4 occupied; 3rd class, there left less than 20 ppl while there should be more than 30 ppl. If I had a chance, I would transfer to another class as well. What's the problem with her? or you should ask what is good in her. Anyway, she is not worth my time and effort to change my timetable. My Marketing Principle lecturer- Bill Quah. Tell you what, he really looks like Sir Eric. The body size, face features and everything...

I'm starting to worry, everything seems so hard. Before the 1st semester, I used to be worried that I couldn't handle. Now, this happens again. In Sem 1, I was asked to write an essay with 350 words; Now, I'm asked to write a report with 3000 words. Haih~ new semester, new challenge; new environment, new friends. I started to think how am I going to cope with my busy timetable. Life with studies, church activities, part-time jobs. I feel tired. But I know I can't stop growing. As a person grows, challeges come. As challeges come, a person must grow.

God bless.



the dreamer
9th of Octtober 1990
Female
Malaysian
Chinese
HELP University College
Bachelor's Degree in Psychology
Damai Perdana Anglican Centre
tdmkytjiehl_lhehltj@hotmail.com


Love:
^-^ God
^-^ music
^-^ dancing
^-^ reading
^-^ sleeping
^-^ shopping
^-^ mushroom
^-^ potato
^-^ euphonium
^-^ red


Dislike:
=[ lizards, snakes,frogs
=[ dirty toilets
=[ strawberries
=[ durians
=[ Japanese culture
=[ pink


sweet dreams
The dreamer wishes to stay in the dream forever

whisper



wandering
past illusions
many thanks
Designer: SPLASH!
Base code: anxiety
Resources: 1 | 2