<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1989709019896635606?origin\x3dhttp://reddishollie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, September 2, 2008, 4:46 PM
Changes Again

I went to college in a cheerful mood today. When I was parking my car, I felt some objects were moving in front me. Then I saw Stephanie, Chuin Ran, Michelle and Li ann were in the cars just opposite to my car. I was really amused as so many friends were going to go to classes with me. When it was about the time, we got down from cars and walked to our classrooms repectively.

As I walked with Stephanie, she told me she's gonna drop the Human Communication. For your information, I'm taking Advanced English, Critical Thinking Skills(compulsory subjects), Introduction to Marketing Principles and Introduction to Human Communication(elective subjects) in this 2nd semester. Stephanie said she doesn't like the subject at all and she thinks this subject has nothing doing with what she's going to do in degree. In conclusion, she will drop the subject. I was thinking: It is good to learn actually. Anyway, that's her own decision, I couldn't bother.

"Cherly is dropping the subject also." said Stephanie. =0?????

I got really shocked when she mentioned more and more names. Wan Teng and Chuin Ran are going to drop the subject as well! That would mean I'll be alone in the Human Communication class with all strangers. Alright, I know I have to adapt to the new environment. But I seriously couldn't accept that as it comes all in a sudden. I got very upset at that time.

Then I thought I still have them in Critical Thinking Skills class and English class. A while after, I was told that they are going to take Chemistry subject and as a result, they have to change all their English and CTS classes. I nearly fainted. That means I will be alone in all classes! and I have to face the bitchy CTS lecturer alone!

Fine... I can't ask them to stay with me. It's their future. I'll just have to accept it. It's not that I don't want to adapt to the new environment, I'm just more used to the same people and feel more secured. It's true when ppl say in college, you can only find hi-bye friends. 

Now, I'm back to the point where I first came to college. Hmmm... I know I can do it, I'm just too tired of it...



the dreamer
9th of Octtober 1990
Female
Malaysian
Chinese
HELP University College
Bachelor's Degree in Psychology
Damai Perdana Anglican Centre
tdmkytjiehl_lhehltj@hotmail.com


Love:
^-^ God
^-^ music
^-^ dancing
^-^ reading
^-^ sleeping
^-^ shopping
^-^ mushroom
^-^ potato
^-^ euphonium
^-^ red


Dislike:
=[ lizards, snakes,frogs
=[ dirty toilets
=[ strawberries
=[ durians
=[ Japanese culture
=[ pink


sweet dreams
The dreamer wishes to stay in the dream forever

whisper



wandering
past illusions
many thanks
Designer: SPLASH!
Base code: anxiety
Resources: 1 | 2