<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1989709019896635606?origin\x3dhttp://reddishollie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, September 18, 2008, 10:32 AM
Gabriel's Birthday / reunion

It's a bit too late to talk about the gathering but still, i'm writing it. haha~ We had a gatering on 15 Sept 2008 which was 1 day before the day Anwar claimed he's going to be the new government... ahaha~ okok... That's not the point. supposed to be Gabriel's birthday... We celebrated for him one day earlier. Besides Seou Yuen, Hua Chern and Sher Mann, the others all turned up; Pat, Yee Shuian,  Keng Onn, Hern Ee, Sie Lein, Nicholas, the birthday boy-Gabriel and not to forget... Hollie!!!! haha~ I was the latest due to the stupid LAN class which ended at 6.30pm while they were gathering at 6.30pm. Well, I planned to skip the class actually but i was dragged by my friends and it ended up I had to stay for the LAN class. Thanks to them and the traffic jam, I reached there at around 7.40pm. They left some food for me which was like a plate of rojak. They put all the left over on a plate for me. Poor me... haha~ As usual, we crapped alot and laughed non-stop. A very casual and laidback gathering although we were in the Italiannies. who cared? haha~ Very soon, Sie Lein had to leave for his family dinner. So I actually didn't talk to him much. However, he went to starbucks to buy birthday cakes secretly before his dinner. Cause he could get 'buy 1 free 1' offer as he's a staff there. unfortunately, starbucks got no candles. ahaha~~~ he got 1 candle from secret recipe and bought a lighter from giant. after bla bla bla bla bla, we started to light up the candle and celebrate. Before that, Gabriel asked: did anyone bring cameras? none of us did. then very quickly he raised up his hand and said excitingly: I brought1 I brought! wahahahahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~ Such a desperate birthday boy! We couldn't stop laughing at him!!! Well, he should have known that we were going to celebrate with him but he insisted that he didn't know. haha~~~ we took some photos and chit-chatted. Nothing much happened but I believe we did enjoy the gathering very much. They are really the best of friends I have ever met. Although we didn't stay for too long, around 9pm++ we had to go back already. but still, I miss every of the moment we spent together. ;)

the birthday boy, Gabriel!!!! *applause*

The friends in Italiannies (missing=Sher Mann, Hua Chern, Seou Yuen)

EAT!!!!!

left to right: Nicholas, Pat and Hern Ee

left to right: leng lui Hollie (haha =p), 2nd leng lui Yee Shuian (wahaha~~), Keng Onn

The starbucks cakes

Another ones

2 potential Darlie toothpaste spokeperson lol~



the dreamer
9th of Octtober 1990
Female
Malaysian
Chinese
HELP University College
Bachelor's Degree in Psychology
Damai Perdana Anglican Centre
tdmkytjiehl_lhehltj@hotmail.com


Love:
^-^ God
^-^ music
^-^ dancing
^-^ reading
^-^ sleeping
^-^ shopping
^-^ mushroom
^-^ potato
^-^ euphonium
^-^ red


Dislike:
=[ lizards, snakes,frogs
=[ dirty toilets
=[ strawberries
=[ durians
=[ Japanese culture
=[ pink


sweet dreams
The dreamer wishes to stay in the dream forever

whisper



wandering
past illusions
many thanks
Designer: SPLASH!
Base code: anxiety
Resources: 1 | 2