<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1989709019896635606?origin\x3dhttp://reddishollie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, September 10, 2008, 11:08 PM
I love having stupid feelings
He seriously looks like him. The first time I saw him, I got a shock by his look, I thought that's him. Apparently, he is not. Everytime when I see him, it would remind me of him. I can't take my eyes off of him whenever I see him. If they stand together, ppl will think they are twins. I bet. Their face features, face expressions or even the hairstyle are so alike. That makes me pay more attention on him than any other strangers. Yes, I don't know him. Everyday we walk pass each other for quite a few times, but he never notices me, I guess. I have a very strange feeling for him, a feeling that I should not have for him. But who cares? I love having the feeling. That makes my aimless walk at the corridor more meaningful hoping to see him around. I know this sounds stupid, but to me, it's amusing. Catching a glimpse of him brightens up my day in college. He is not handsome, cute, attracting, charming or whatsoever, he simply looks like him. That's more than enough to catch my attention. Just a glimpse, and I will smile :-)


the dreamer
9th of Octtober 1990
Female
Malaysian
Chinese
HELP University College
Bachelor's Degree in Psychology
Damai Perdana Anglican Centre
tdmkytjiehl_lhehltj@hotmail.com


Love:
^-^ God
^-^ music
^-^ dancing
^-^ reading
^-^ sleeping
^-^ shopping
^-^ mushroom
^-^ potato
^-^ euphonium
^-^ red


Dislike:
=[ lizards, snakes,frogs
=[ dirty toilets
=[ strawberries
=[ durians
=[ Japanese culture
=[ pink


sweet dreams
The dreamer wishes to stay in the dream forever

whisper



wandering
past illusions
many thanks
Designer: SPLASH!
Base code: anxiety
Resources: 1 | 2