Today I went to sunway pyramid to meet Theodore. We had to discuss about the MR2+ singing and song composing competition, and to know each other better so that we could cooperate better on the stage. Well, the main point wasn't that. Theodore was late due to his college stuff, I was supposed to meet Sie Lein after the discussion with Theodore. Since Theodore would be late, I decided to meet Sie Lein first. Somehow, Theodore turned up before Sie Lein. Then we just went to McDonalds to have our lunch. Unfortunately my phone had some problems, I couldn't receive Sie Lein's phone calls. After some time, I called Sie Lein and asked him to join me and Theodore in McD. I guess it's been a really long time we last met, he couldn't recognize me and thought I was having lunch with many ppl. In fact, he saw the wrong table. I kept him waiting for too long, he went back home without notice. Again I called him and asked him to come to sunway pyramid again. I really wanted to see him. When he arrived at McDonalds, I seriously couldn't recognize him until I saw his unique body figure. haha~
Finally we got the time to talk. I was wondering why didn't Pat come along while Sie Lein suggested to ask her out together. He said Pat wasn't free because of piano lesson, but she asked Sie Lein to meet me up asap because I seemed very depressed recently. Sie Lein was taking his own sweet time to dress up but once he heard that, immediately he rushed to sunway pyramid. I felt so touched when he told me that. Tell me, where could you get this kind of friends? After knowing the fact of college friends are jut hi-bye friends, I cherish these 10 ppl more and more. That was really sweet and warm... I felt so guilty to keep him waiting for so long. I really have to say sorry to Sie Lein.
Pat, I know you are very busy. Although we don't talk to each other as much as we did, but I know you are still being very caring.
So friends, pls do update your blog more often; even if we don't see each other so often, we still can be updated from your blog about your recent life.
I know it's lame to conclude this post with 'friends forever', but I still have to say I LOVE YOU GUYS!