<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1989709019896635606?origin\x3dhttp://reddishollie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, October 20, 2008, 12:08 AM
The birthday presents and wishes

Don't worry, this would be the last. I promise. haha~ After form 5, frankly speaking, wishes I received were so much lesser. Even the CHS band juniors, the lower brasses, I received only 1 sms from Wei Chong: 'Happy birthday. from lower brass' *faint* That's a good way of saving cost... haha~ But still, Thanks alot!!!! Samantha is still the best junior I have ever had, she sent me a sms also. oh, not to forget, Li Yen! Quite unexpected... Then as for my old friends from CHS, Pei San and Xiu Wei were the only ones who wished me. Those from other school bands, Jing Han, Chia Huey, Siong Wei and Pavin... erm... quite disappointed that 'he' didn't wish me. Yea, I'm talking about 'him'... *sigh* well, the earth is still turning. Weng Yee from my old church-Emmanuel and my sifu-Wei Keat wished me also. Thanks alot buddies! Those from college, Fang Teng- the blur blur one who wished me one day before thinking that my birthday is on 8 Oct. haha~ Michelle Tan, Meng Chun and Ryan did send me sms also. My gang in college(Wan Teng, Li Ann, Louis, Stephanie, Cheryl, Mayzin, Kok Aun, Ivan, Chuin Ran) wished me face to face and then during the moral class in front of everyone, they sang the birthday song! So sweet and yet so embarrasing!!!! haha~ oh, Gideon was the very first person who sent me a sms. Then that day when I was in CTS class, Jien Shen came in and whispered into my ear: Happy Birthday! haha~ I thought he was going to tell me something very important, serious or secretive. I was surprised that Anna knew my birthday( ok fine, I know friendster or facebook has birthday reminder but I usually don't look at it. haha~) and she shouted so loud, then Catrina from my Human Com class wished me also while we don't really know each other. haha~ that's so nice of her! The Jack disappointed me by saying he had a surprised for me and eventually the surprise was no surprise, not even a birthday wish from him. So cruel!!!! haha~ Oh, and Han Zhou treated me a meal for lunch on that day. Thank you!!! Sze Yin, Elysia and Miin, they were really good friends! I've been ignoring them for so long(not purposely one la XP) due to exam and bla bla bla but they never forget my birthday!!! Love ya!!! While I was expecting a birthday wish on the exact day of my birthday from all my beloved buddies-the ten, nobody did send me a sms. So disappointing!!! Although they celebrated with me in advance, but still!!!! haha~ forget about it, I appreciate the surprise they gave me actually. Chien Zhen was the only one who still sent me sms although he had celebrated with me already. haha~ Even my share group members didn't wish me on the exact day also!!! But I really love the 'not-so-surprising' surprise from them. Thanks to those who wished me on facebook and friendster: Alison & Tze Ling & Jia Ann (my CHSB junior), Siew Wei & Sok Yieng(Emmanuel church friends), Eu Chern & Sam & Mei Qi & Choon Yen (high school friend), Hoi Ling, Victor Tsen, Delvena and James. Not to forget also all the Praise Team members of FCC who played me a full band birthday song in the end of the Praise and Worship practise on my birthday. 

Last but not least... My birthday presents!!!

such a cute cup from Wan Teng!! Thanks!!!

This is 'Huan Huan' from Pat!!! I love this so much!!! I've been wanting this so badly! lol~

A picture drew by Yee Shuian! It's soooooooooooo nice!! This is really a special present *muackz*

Those names in yellow, once again, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Sorry if I missed out some names, I'm sure you would forgive me right? haha~ Thanks everyone!!!! XD



the dreamer
9th of Octtober 1990
Female
Malaysian
Chinese
HELP University College
Bachelor's Degree in Psychology
Damai Perdana Anglican Centre
tdmkytjiehl_lhehltj@hotmail.com


Love:
^-^ God
^-^ music
^-^ dancing
^-^ reading
^-^ sleeping
^-^ shopping
^-^ mushroom
^-^ potato
^-^ euphonium
^-^ red


Dislike:
=[ lizards, snakes,frogs
=[ dirty toilets
=[ strawberries
=[ durians
=[ Japanese culture
=[ pink


sweet dreams
The dreamer wishes to stay in the dream forever

whisper



wandering
past illusions
many thanks
Designer: SPLASH!
Base code: anxiety
Resources: 1 | 2