<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1989709019896635606?origin\x3dhttp://reddishollie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, October 20, 2008, 12:59 AM
The Mr2+
Here we go, the MR2+ final!!!! Ok, there's nothing much cause I did it quite badly. *sigh* Just managed to take a photo with my partner Theodore. Although we knew each other for just less than 3 months, but I appreciate and cherish him alot. He's such a good partner and friend. He's leaving soon to Australia to further studies!!! Gonna miss him man...

we are acting cool, no! I mean we are cool! believe me, we are... lol~

Hmmm... not gonna talk much about it tonight, shall we continue on some other time? It's so late now, I gotta sleep and let me grab some photos of MR2+ before I continue or else I will have nothing to show you, ok? So, just bear with me!!! XD



the dreamer
9th of Octtober 1990
Female
Malaysian
Chinese
HELP University College
Bachelor's Degree in Psychology
Damai Perdana Anglican Centre
tdmkytjiehl_lhehltj@hotmail.com


Love:
^-^ God
^-^ music
^-^ dancing
^-^ reading
^-^ sleeping
^-^ shopping
^-^ mushroom
^-^ potato
^-^ euphonium
^-^ red


Dislike:
=[ lizards, snakes,frogs
=[ dirty toilets
=[ strawberries
=[ durians
=[ Japanese culture
=[ pink


sweet dreams
The dreamer wishes to stay in the dream forever

whisper



wandering
past illusions
many thanks
Designer: SPLASH!
Base code: anxiety
Resources: 1 | 2