The last person to tag you is?
-Hern Ee... he gave me the same tag.. lol~
What relationship of you with him/her?
-Primary School/Secondary School/Bandmate/ Still in same college but different department XD -by Hern Ee. Ok, the answer is from him and I've decided to leave it the same. haha~ See, I give credit, so it's not plagiarism. lol~
Your 5 impression towards him/her.
a) Intelliegent
b) Another math genius
c) Knowlegeable (at least he applies everything he has leant in real life)
d) When you need someone to talk to, he definitely won't bore you out
e) cute at times lol~
The most memorable thing that he/she had done for you.
-Spending time with me (Anything from messaging to eating to chatting) - by Hern Ee. I agree with this. haha~
The most memorable thing that he/she has say to you.
-Everything that he has said to me is memorable because we do not talk so much craps. haha~
If he/she becomes your lover, you will…
-that sounds a bit weird... but you said 'if', so letz say i will just...erm...eh... I still can't imagine the picture!!! if anyone can imagine that, pls tell me. haha~
If he/she becomes your enemy, you will
-slap her till she realizes that she shouldn't be my enemy... -by Hern Ee. haha~ I leave this here just because i think it's funny but for me, I will not see him as my enemy even if he sees me as his.
If he/she becomes your lover , he/she has to improve on..
-erm, basic motherhood skills lo XD You know la, cooking, sewing... basic stuff, lover-wise i don't see how she can improve lo XD -by Hern Ee again. *ahem* I know how to cook ok, but the food will not be so edible only... haha~ okok, my answer for this question is... maybe he should be a bit more romantic...? you know la, if you date a math genius right, when you say 'oh see, the star in the sky is so nice' and then you will hear something like 'you know what, a star shines due to thermonuclear fusion in its core releasing energy........' oh.. that kills the mood. haha~
If he/she becomes your enemy , the reason is...
-I don't want this to happen, pls.... because if it does, i will not know how to handle.
The most desirable things to you to do to him/her
-always be there for him whenever he needs a friend to talk to and i promise i won't charge him a penny! lol~
The overall impression to he/her is
-A friend that i can't afford to lose
okok, up to this part, i think it's enough right? I guess Hern Ee is interested until here only. haha~ letz call it a day!