Ppl, I'm going to spam my blog again. Forgive me... Feeling really blue recently... Blue blue blue... Let me tell you a lame joke, probably most of you have heard it. You know why the colour of ocean is blue? because when the fishes breathe in the water, they sound like this: bloop~bloop~blue~ Yea, that's why the colour of ocean is blue... You are not laughing? ok, told you, it's a lame joke. Emo-ness comes again... I can't stop it. Why? Why am I feeling emo again? Too many to tell. In conclusion, I'm just feeling blue. I hardly believe in ppl now, and also the relationship between ppl. They just don't look trustable to me. sigh...
I saw him in college today. Finally... I actually felt like parking my car beside his when I saw his car in the car park. Apparently there had no space. I seriously got a little amused as I knew I would see him soon. I forgot when, he passed by me with his friends. I just got a glimpse at him. We did say hi and smile. I wished I could talk to him more and see him longer. But I just didn't get the chance. That's all our interaction on the day. and no more... =[