<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1989709019896635606?origin\x3dhttp://reddishollie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, November 16, 2008, 3:35 PM
The HMC Annual Ball
 Good news! Finally I got the photos, so gonna post them up. Nothing much to talk about the ball actually. At first it was soooo boring because of the speeches and bla bla bla, then we had some performances and one of them really made me lost my appetide. There was a I don't know what-to-call-it performace, by some TP school band ex-members which had a trumpeter, a trombonist, a tubist, a saxophonist, a clarinetist and a percussionist. To be frank, I didn't really pay attention to the performances on stage until these ppl came on. Their first note really shocked me. The tubist split note like nobody's business. Their intonation, harmony, tone colour... oh man... just like our CHS Band form 2 juniors' standard. Sher Mann said when he was at the backstage listening to their tunning, he really couldn't stand it. The performance was booooooring. I didn't manage to take many photos because I didn't bring camera. So I just borrowed Li Ann's camera to take some photos. Only Wan Teng, Li Ann, Cheryl, May Zin and I from our gang attended the ball. We sat with another 5 strangers but we did make friends with them. Jian Sheng, MJ and another 3 girls. Our table was awesome, 60% of the time the table was empty. Haha~~~ Cause we walked around to look for our friends. Nobody was willing to stay there. The waiters didn't even know whether they should serve the food. Btw, the food sucked, but the dessert-cheese cake was great. Haha~~~ Ms. & Mr. HMC, best dressed male & female, best couple and bla bla bla were chosen. The list is too long, not gonna mention it. Only when the dance floor was opened, everyone got to enjoy themselves. My buddies Wan Teng, Li Ann, Cheryl and Mayzin went back home very early. So I was alone after they had left =[... But I danced with some people like Joe Fendy, MJ, Jian Sheng, Khairil, and few more strangers who I guess I will not recognize them when I see them in college after the ball. Haha~ We will see. MJ and Jian Sheng were the ones I met only during the ball, but enjoyed the time spending with them, MJ's friendly and Jian Sheng's soooo quiet-the emo guy. Haha~~~ Some people like Nanda, Christine, MJ, Khairil and their gang went for the second round at Maison, yea, it's a club. I did not join anyway, good girl XP I just went to mamak and yum cha. Haha~ weird right? went to mamak with the dress and make up and the wild-looked hair, well, it's my business. Nothing much about it, went to bed at 3am but woke up at 8am and the story went on in the previous post. haha~ here are some photos!!!

Mayzin, Cheryl, Me, Wan Teng and Li Ann 

Mr. Joel And I, my finite math lecture. (tha hat is not his. haha~)

Wan Teng, Joshua( the voted class clown) and I

Leconte!!! my primary school and college mate!!! XD also the Mr. HMC of the night

An Jo who always calls me 'Molly' =.=

Li Ann and I

The noob! Jien Shen

Joe Fendy and I, we had just gone crazy! haha~

Sabrina! The photographer!

 

Cheryl and I (fa hiao-ing) haha~~

Jian Sheng, the emo guy(table mate) lol

Sher Mann!!! The first photo we take together after years.... haha~

Jason, the model of the night, he was cool! XD

Mr Murali, our Human Com Lecturer, he danced with Ms Debbie! XP

oh why did Nanda look so serious? surrounded by all the girls. haha

Pretty Wan Teng!

this pic is blur, but still can see the 5 pretty girls. haha~~~



the dreamer
9th of Octtober 1990
Female
Malaysian
Chinese
HELP University College
Bachelor's Degree in Psychology
Damai Perdana Anglican Centre
tdmkytjiehl_lhehltj@hotmail.com


Love:
^-^ God
^-^ music
^-^ dancing
^-^ reading
^-^ sleeping
^-^ shopping
^-^ mushroom
^-^ potato
^-^ euphonium
^-^ red


Dislike:
=[ lizards, snakes,frogs
=[ dirty toilets
=[ strawberries
=[ durians
=[ Japanese culture
=[ pink


sweet dreams
The dreamer wishes to stay in the dream forever

whisper



wandering
past illusions
many thanks
Designer: SPLASH!
Base code: anxiety
Resources: 1 | 2