I had an impromptu speech presentation for Human Com subject today. I was so so so nervous before the class started. I'm really those who cannot present well If I don't prepare beforehand, and I need at least 3 days to memorize the script. So, it was really a challenge for me. I waited very long for my turn. We had to pick a topic on the spot and were given only 1 minute to prepare. I planned to pick topic 13, but it was chosen by somebody else. Then I went for 39. The topic was 'unhappily ever after'. I didn't know what was I supposed to say. I got really screwed and my classmates said just come out with a story like cinderella with a sad ending. I wanted to change topic but my classmates stopped me, saying that it's really easy to do. Alright, so I actually re-considered and decided not to change. But by the time I finished struggling, time's up and I had to speak already! No choice, I went like: 'Good morning to Mr. Murali and my classmates, today I'm going to talk about......about...... about..............*tut*' speechless. Then my classmates were like: 'just tell a story, cinderella or whatever crap like Nanda or Mr. Murali and his wife or bla bla bla' Ok great, then immediately I had this idea of talking about Nanda and Mr. Murali, the gay love. I spoke like:
Once upon a time, Nanda was in a class taught by Mr. Murali. When they met each other, they actually had very good feelings for each other. Then they started hanging out and dating. They went to like beachside, disneyland or whatever theme park. So sweet~ One day, Mr. Murali wrote a love letter to Nanda, confessing his feelings, Nanda was also very touched. Mr. Murali even had a diary writing about only the stories of them. Nanda felt so sweet and he went to Mr. Murali's house...with a guitar. He sang a love song outside the house, Mr. Murali heard it and came out, he saw Nanda!!! He felt so touched. He ran over to hug Nanda! But you know what, because both of them were quite big-sized, when Mr. Murali ran over to hug Nanda, both of them actually fell down to the drain!!! Then they died... The most important point was gay marriges had been legalized at that time! They didn't get to marry! So, that's all for my presentation today, THANK YOU!!!
Yea... very crappy... Mr. Murali said: your mark is in my hand and don't forget final is coming soon... ahaha~ I couldn't be bothered as long as I'd done my part. Li Ann's comment: 'don't you think it's a bit risky to tell that story?' Jien Shen's comment: 'you really know how NOT to get marks' ok great, I knew I screwed it up but... it's over. Basically I screwed every presentation I'd done so far. I don't care! haha~~~
Early in the morning, I went to college, as usual, found a parking spot, I did reverse parking today! yipee =p!!! Unintentionally, while walking into college, without the rational me knowing, I looked around the car park, see if his car was there. I know that sounds stupid. I knew his class was at 8am, so he should have reached. But I didn't see his car. I walked into college, my class had not started, so I just lepak around. I saw his friends but he wasn't there. Then I asked one of the guys if he came to college today, his friend said he hadn't seen him today. I cannot remember whether I got disappointed. Seriously, his existence doesn't really matter me, somehowI will just think of him occasionally. I just went for classes as usual and finally my lunch break came. As usual again, I was alone. Since the second sem started, I had not gotten chances to have lunch with the gang, only once in a blue moon. The sem is gonna end soon and the lousy me still can't find a companion. I felt kinda blue...and lonely... Well, at least I'm not struggling anymore, instead, I've accpeted the fact. I forgot to bring money out today, so I didn't really go for lunch, just bought a bread and spent my time in computer lab, alone. I saw his friends again, and again I asked his friends whether he came to college. His friend said yes, he was in DSA, I felt like going to look for him but I did not. His friend said he's busy with CTS presentation stuff with some girls, yes... GIRLS! Ok, so I thought I better not go, what if he had no time to entertain me? I thought I would probably accidentally bump into him while my marketing class ended because both of our classes ended at the same time, we might see each other at the entrance or maybe the car park. It ended up my class finished at 2.45pm and his class doesn't end early usually. If I purposely stayed back to wait for him, only to see him, that would be too desperate right? And I actually had to give Jason a ride to Mid Valley, so without thinking further, I drove home. He called me last night, I wondered why, but I knew he wouldn't call me for nothing. I got it right, he called me for help, asking me where's the best place to hang out with friends at night. After the call, I felt like hearing his voice longer. What could I do? Nothing. Hate myself for that. I couldn't help but sent him a sms before I went to bed. I did not expect much, I knew I couldn't expect any commitment from him. Luckily he did reply me, It made me looked not so desperate. I thought I should not reply after that, so I just went to sleep without replying. I wonder if he had thought of me while he was hanging out with his friends. Am I sombody in his life? I really wonder...