<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1989709019896635606?origin\x3dhttp://reddishollie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, December 17, 2008, 12:16 AM
the lame and bullshitting gathering
Alright I just got to admit, this is not only a blog, but also a photo album of mine, so I'll be posting lots of photos. When I found out the beauty of what a photo can do for me in my blog, as everyone says: a picture says a thousand word, I started posting up more photos and wrting less. Did you notice that? Or I still write alot? haha~~~ okok, today I'm just gonna upload some photos taken during the outing with the 'ten'. But this time, only 6 including me turned up. Sher Mann was in Sarawak for his MPYO concert tour, Hua Chern I don't know, Pat was lazy to go out, Yee Shuian was busy taking care of her siblings and Sie Lein was working. I had an outing with my church friends actually, but they decided to go to Mid Valley where my buddies were also there!!! I was soooooooooo excited! I couldn't wait to see them. But when I called them, they were in the cinema, so I waited for them. By the time I met them, Keng Onn, Gabriel and Hern Ee were about to leave because they had a practice for the coming PJ Youth Symphony Band Concert. We went to the food court in The Gardens, the 3 fellas had their dinner before they left. Then I took some photos...

Gabriel suggested we should have some bullshit photos with a bullshitting face, so here are the bullshitting photos...

Nicholas Yap is bullshitting


Gabriel is bullshitting (p/s: Gab with his new spec!!!)


Seou Yuen is bullshitting


Keng  Onn is bullshitting


Hern Ee is bullshitting

and I'm bullshitting

After all, these photos are lame right? that's how we bullshit... I didn't know how did Gabriel come out with this bullshit idea. lame... lol~~


Seou Yuen, Gabriel, Nicholas


Hern Ee & Keng Onn

The cheerful us

the serious us


Gab's dinner


Hern Ee's dinner


Keng Onn's dinner which looked more like a dessert (before)

After (when the ice-cream on top was gone =P)


busy playing Nic's phone


busy eating


busy talking



busy eating

busy sucking... oh I mean busy drinking... lol~

 
 



the dreamer
9th of Octtober 1990
Female
Malaysian
Chinese
HELP University College
Bachelor's Degree in Psychology
Damai Perdana Anglican Centre
tdmkytjiehl_lhehltj@hotmail.com


Love:
^-^ God
^-^ music
^-^ dancing
^-^ reading
^-^ sleeping
^-^ shopping
^-^ mushroom
^-^ potato
^-^ euphonium
^-^ red


Dislike:
=[ lizards, snakes,frogs
=[ dirty toilets
=[ strawberries
=[ durians
=[ Japanese culture
=[ pink


sweet dreams
The dreamer wishes to stay in the dream forever

whisper



wandering
past illusions
many thanks
Designer: SPLASH!
Base code: anxiety
Resources: 1 | 2