<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1989709019896635606?origin\x3dhttp://reddishollie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, December 23, 2008, 11:08 AM
the pj youth concert
 I was supposed to go for carolling with my church members on 20th of Dec 2008. Anyhow, I ended up watching the PJ Youth Symphonic Band concert. I was surprised when I reached there. First thing I was impresssed by the venue, the concert was held in Cempaka International School. The school was really a SCHOOL. It's even nicer than a college and fully facilitated. What a dream school! Haha~ Then I was impressed by the members of PJ Youth Symphonic Band, it's like the 2nd CHS Band, 50% of the members is from CHS Band, including current members and ex-members. Then I also saw a few from Chung Hwa High School Band. Not gonna comment about the concert, it was great overall but of course there's also room of improvement. I couldn't think of any reason for the concert to not be great seriously. It was actually a joint concert by PJ Youth Symphonic Band and OBOG Wind Symphony from Singapore. The OBOG stands for Old Boys and Old Girls. By the end of the concert, the conductor, Ms. Cheryl Ma, she said many of the audience came not only for music, but also for friendship, therefore the encho piece would be 'Friends for Life'. That was so true. I went for friendship. Keng Onn, Hern Ee and Gabriel were playing in the concert. What could make me not attend the concert? I was so touched when the music began. I recalled back the time when I was also a musician, when I was also performing on the stage, when I was also playing out the music that would touch everyone. I gave up going for caroling with my church members and went for the concert. I put all my hope in Keng Onn and he played it out. I couldn't help loving Keng Onn, he's really a talented musician. I had a very special feeling for him, ppl, I'm sure you won't get me wrong, I cherish him alot for we had been through alot in music when we were in CHS Band although we do not see each other so often after graduating from high school. Ok, I shall stop the bedtime story...














the chs band ex-members, left soo yee, right choon wei who is also my uncle's ex-classmate. lol~







I'm just too lazy to put captions and I bet you know all of the people in the photos, so I don't have to introduce anymore. Anyway, we went to 'fun ok' to have supper after the concert and we played card games. lame card games... My phone and camera were out of battery, so I couldn't really take photos when we were having supper. That's all about it.



the dreamer
9th of Octtober 1990
Female
Malaysian
Chinese
HELP University College
Bachelor's Degree in Psychology
Damai Perdana Anglican Centre
tdmkytjiehl_lhehltj@hotmail.com


Love:
^-^ God
^-^ music
^-^ dancing
^-^ reading
^-^ sleeping
^-^ shopping
^-^ mushroom
^-^ potato
^-^ euphonium
^-^ red


Dislike:
=[ lizards, snakes,frogs
=[ dirty toilets
=[ strawberries
=[ durians
=[ Japanese culture
=[ pink


sweet dreams
The dreamer wishes to stay in the dream forever

whisper



wandering
past illusions
many thanks
Designer: SPLASH!
Base code: anxiety
Resources: 1 | 2