<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1989709019896635606?origin\x3dhttp://reddishollie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, December 11, 2008, 8:26 PM
spam

FYAO!!! What's the problem now??? Tell me, what's the matter now?! How long have I been there? It's already 8 months!!! 8 months!!! and I'm still a nobody. What the F*** Should I leave? Should I leave now? Should I??? Tell me... I'm really depressed now. Is that all my fault? I've been trying so hard to mix in the group, and now, I know my effort is just a waste. What's going on??? I can't figure out what's the story behind. Why? Why? Why do I always have to face this kind of problem? I started to think... maybe it's all my fault, my problem. or I am the problem...

.......................................................................................................................................................................

Lord, pls guide me in my life, be with me in my life. When there's no more people and love around me, You will be my only source of strength and hope. Amen.



the dreamer
9th of Octtober 1990
Female
Malaysian
Chinese
HELP University College
Bachelor's Degree in Psychology
Damai Perdana Anglican Centre
tdmkytjiehl_lhehltj@hotmail.com


Love:
^-^ God
^-^ music
^-^ dancing
^-^ reading
^-^ sleeping
^-^ shopping
^-^ mushroom
^-^ potato
^-^ euphonium
^-^ red


Dislike:
=[ lizards, snakes,frogs
=[ dirty toilets
=[ strawberries
=[ durians
=[ Japanese culture
=[ pink


sweet dreams
The dreamer wishes to stay in the dream forever

whisper



wandering
past illusions
many thanks
Designer: SPLASH!
Base code: anxiety
Resources: 1 | 2