<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1989709019896635606?origin\x3dhttp://reddishollie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, December 11, 2008, 5:06 PM
the twilight outing with my bffs
Ops, I nearly forgot to blog about the 3 girls outing!!! haha~~ the day when I had my Eng and CTS exam, which was on 29 Nov, sat, I went out with Yee Shuian and Pat after my exam. WHATTT??? Was I crazy? Exam still go out... But I really couldn't resist Twilight!!! I wanted to watch it so badly! So, I just asked them out. Twilight was fantastic!!! The Cullen family was cool! Not to forget, Edward's every girl's dream guy! Even Yee Shuian couldn't resist! wahaha~ Pat booked ticket and therefore we didn't have to Q-up and face the risk of tickets being sold out, but also thank her for not remembering her booking number and therefore we couldn't get good seats. Our seats were 4th row from the screen. Well, Edward is worth it. haha~~~ After the movie, we went to a dessert house to have ice-cream. Not gonna talk about it much, since it's been so long. Well, here are some photos...










the dreamer
9th of Octtober 1990
Female
Malaysian
Chinese
HELP University College
Bachelor's Degree in Psychology
Damai Perdana Anglican Centre
tdmkytjiehl_lhehltj@hotmail.com


Love:
^-^ God
^-^ music
^-^ dancing
^-^ reading
^-^ sleeping
^-^ shopping
^-^ mushroom
^-^ potato
^-^ euphonium
^-^ red


Dislike:
=[ lizards, snakes,frogs
=[ dirty toilets
=[ strawberries
=[ durians
=[ Japanese culture
=[ pink


sweet dreams
The dreamer wishes to stay in the dream forever

whisper



wandering
past illusions
many thanks
Designer: SPLASH!
Base code: anxiety
Resources: 1 | 2