<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1989709019896635606?origin\x3dhttp://reddishollie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, January 6, 2009, 9:58 PM
nothing to be displayed
Fucker! You pissed me off!!! Who do you think you are? I'm just trying to be nice to you, don't take things for granted! Don't take advantages of my kindness to you! If you are not my group member, don't ever think I will give you a damn! Such an immature fucker! YOU FUCKER! I'm just supressing my anger, don't cross over my limit! I've never met such a fucker like you! You better not play a fool with me! Stop pissing me off before I do something mean to you. Seriously, don't try to challenge me, you will never know what will I do. I mean it!!!! Don't try to make me feel bad, cause I'll never feel so. Don't make my life difficult, cause the difficulty will fall back to you. Don't think you are so important to me, as a future professional psychologist/counselor/whatever you call it, I simply have to make you feel so. I'm trying to be nice to you. Listen to this carefully, 'I'm TRYING to be nice to you', I actually don't have to. I don't even feel like being nice to you. For the sake of not hurting you soooo directly and not wanting any changes to be noticed, I'm just forced to be nice to you. If we are not related in anyway, I'll just slap you and scold you straight to your face! It's time to wake up and see clearly who you actually are, don't give me such childish attitudes anymore. I'm not your nanny or baby-sitter, you have to know what's going on in this world. When you go out to the real world, do you think you will meet people like me everywhere? People who won't hurt you directly and will be nice to you? I'm not a hypocrite, don't get me wrong. But I just can't stand a fucker like you. This is my last warning, don't give me shit anymore!


the dreamer
9th of Octtober 1990
Female
Malaysian
Chinese
HELP University College
Bachelor's Degree in Psychology
Damai Perdana Anglican Centre
tdmkytjiehl_lhehltj@hotmail.com


Love:
^-^ God
^-^ music
^-^ dancing
^-^ reading
^-^ sleeping
^-^ shopping
^-^ mushroom
^-^ potato
^-^ euphonium
^-^ red


Dislike:
=[ lizards, snakes,frogs
=[ dirty toilets
=[ strawberries
=[ durians
=[ Japanese culture
=[ pink


sweet dreams
The dreamer wishes to stay in the dream forever

whisper



wandering
past illusions
many thanks
Designer: SPLASH!
Base code: anxiety
Resources: 1 | 2