<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1989709019896635606?origin\x3dhttp://reddishollie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, February 23, 2009, 9:06 PM
random

This is just a very random post, I feel like posting up something while I have nothing to talk about. I'm supposed to be studying HARD and SMART for my mid-term exam now but.. well... I'm procrastinating, wasting time and being lazy. Am I gonna ruin my exam? Am I gonna fail my last semester and re-take the subject? I wish it wouldn't happen. Hmmm... what else am I gonna talk about? oh well, today I read my friend's blog, or so called... my ex-crush? haha~ what ever it is, I found out he has a crush now!!! Although it doesn't matter me anymore, but I'm still eager to know who his crush is. haha~~ AND And and... today is Patricia's first day to Monash U!!! erm, it's only her first orientation week anyway. I'm almost done with 'Eclipse', I've finished 11 chapters, just few more to go and I'll start with 'Breaking Dawn'!!! Love Edward!!! but not Bella. I can understand how much does Jacob mean to her but I don't think she should have such physical contacts like hugging or holding hands with Jacob while she already has Edward!!! The story goes like this moment she's in Edward's arm and the next minute Jacob's holding her hands walking on the beach. WHAT IS THIS???? If I were Bella, definitely I wouldn't do this to Edward... How great is it to have Edward as boyfriend!!! *sigh* I don't know what else am I gonna write... so...

bye!!! ^^



the dreamer
9th of Octtober 1990
Female
Malaysian
Chinese
HELP University College
Bachelor's Degree in Psychology
Damai Perdana Anglican Centre
tdmkytjiehl_lhehltj@hotmail.com


Love:
^-^ God
^-^ music
^-^ dancing
^-^ reading
^-^ sleeping
^-^ shopping
^-^ mushroom
^-^ potato
^-^ euphonium
^-^ red


Dislike:
=[ lizards, snakes,frogs
=[ dirty toilets
=[ strawberries
=[ durians
=[ Japanese culture
=[ pink


sweet dreams
The dreamer wishes to stay in the dream forever

whisper



wandering
past illusions
many thanks
Designer: SPLASH!
Base code: anxiety
Resources: 1 | 2