<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1989709019896635606?origin\x3dhttp://reddishollie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, February 24, 2009, 11:41 AM
stay or leave

Robert Frost (1874–1963). Mountain Interval. 1920.
 The Road Not Taken

  
TWO roads diverged in a yellow wood, 
And sorry I could not travel both 
And be one traveler, long I stood 
And looked down one as far as I could 
To where it bent in the undergrowth;
 
Then took the other, as just as fair, 
And having perhaps the better claim, 
Because it was grassy and wanted wear; 
Though as for that the passing there 
Had worn them really about the same,
 
And both that morning equally lay 
In leaves no step had trodden black. 
Oh, I kept the first for another day! 
Yet knowing how way leads on to way, 
I doubted if I should ever come back.
 
I shall be telling this with a sigh 
Somewhere ages and ages hence: 
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I— 
I took the one less traveled by, 
And that has made all the difference.


Once again I'm given choices. I'm always poor at making a decision. You know that, ask Pat or Shuian, I always force them to make the decision of where to go or what to eat when we hang out. This is bad. I do not know what I want. Perhaps I know, but when both options have their gains and losses, I do not know should I let go or not, or which should I let go. I have to sacrifice something in order to get another. This time, the choices given are going to decide how my future is going to be. Not that serious probably, but at least the decision will affect my coming 5-10 years. To stay.. or.. to leave?  It looks like everyone around me has decided for me, or they think I've actually taken that option, but no. No!!! How could I make a decision so easily? Especially it is going to affect me so much! Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-... read the last line, "and that has made all the difference". That has made all the difference.. That has made all the DIFFERENCE.. that has made ALL the DIFFERENCE.. that HAS MADE ALL the DIFFERENCE.. THAT HAS MADE ALL THE DIFFERENCE.. Can you see...? Once you have decided, everything is gonna change, and everything is gonna be so different. The rational me says LEAVE!!! The emotional me says STAY... I'm a rational person, at least that is what I believe. I can do anything for my own good. Oh now... that doesn't sound so rational, does that? 
Anyway, this time, emotions overwhelmed me. The very deep down emotions of mine. How could I resist that? I actually cried... I am such a cold-blooded person and I cried over this kind of matter? Alright... not to say cold-blooded but...erm...tough? oh whatever it is, I'm just not that vulnerable. Soon, I'm going to say STAY or LEAVE. The only thing I can do now is pray, leave the decision making to God, as He will lead me and give me the best. My brothers and sisters in Christ, pls remember me in your prayer, I request. 



the dreamer
9th of Octtober 1990
Female
Malaysian
Chinese
HELP University College
Bachelor's Degree in Psychology
Damai Perdana Anglican Centre
tdmkytjiehl_lhehltj@hotmail.com


Love:
^-^ God
^-^ music
^-^ dancing
^-^ reading
^-^ sleeping
^-^ shopping
^-^ mushroom
^-^ potato
^-^ euphonium
^-^ red


Dislike:
=[ lizards, snakes,frogs
=[ dirty toilets
=[ strawberries
=[ durians
=[ Japanese culture
=[ pink


sweet dreams
The dreamer wishes to stay in the dream forever

whisper



wandering
past illusions
many thanks
Designer: SPLASH!
Base code: anxiety
Resources: 1 | 2