<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1989709019896635606?origin\x3dhttp://reddishollie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, April 23, 2009, 9:37 AM
the 4th day of holiday
Holiday!!!!!! oh ok... it's a bit late to announce that but I'd told some people personally! So everyone, call me out!!! What have I been doing these few days? Erm... weekends as usual, church chuRCH CHURCH... Monday I spent my day with Jackie, Tuesday I spent my time visiting my dad, going back to CHS to collect my SPM cert with Wan Teng and being emo with Wan Teng at a cafe.... hahahaha~~~ then now Wednesday! oh... I was such a good girl spending the whole day doing house chores, though only my own room... haha~ and today, what? blogging? I don't know, feel like going out... anyway, I have a Praise and Worship practice session at church later... I mean tonight.

Last night I went to pasar malam with Jackie and we watched 'The Sniper'!!! I seriously don't watch action movies, and I've been wondering why isn't there any huge protest against this movie because Edison Chen's one of the main actors. I was expecting some... at least complaints... But so far I hear none! So Edison Chen, you are accepted by Malaysians, no worries. The movie talks about guns, shootings, teamwork, police, revenge, hallucination and bla bla bla... So much of shootings and bombings...and death... There was a scene which few snipers had to cover up the best shooter to the nearest spot where the best shooter could shoot the criminal, like to distract the criminal's attention, and of course the few snipers were all injured or even shot to death. The teamwork, the sacrifices and the courages were definitely touching! I was like:" oh they are soooo brave! They sacrifice their life for the best shooter so that he can shoot the criminal perfectly, this job is soooooo dangerous!!!!!!!!!!" and calmly Jackie said:" Don't be naive, you really think in real life this will happen? How often does this kind of cases happen in real life? and usually the snipers don't involve so much in shootings, their job is to observe only, and at most they only shoot once or twice, not like this 'bang bang bang bang bom bom bom pang pang pang pang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'" "ACTION MOVIES ARE SO FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" was my response. 

While we were waiting for the movie, we had a drink in 'Little Taiwan' and I took few funny shots of Jackie!!!



the dreamer
9th of Octtober 1990
Female
Malaysian
Chinese
HELP University College
Bachelor's Degree in Psychology
Damai Perdana Anglican Centre
tdmkytjiehl_lhehltj@hotmail.com


Love:
^-^ God
^-^ music
^-^ dancing
^-^ reading
^-^ sleeping
^-^ shopping
^-^ mushroom
^-^ potato
^-^ euphonium
^-^ red


Dislike:
=[ lizards, snakes,frogs
=[ dirty toilets
=[ strawberries
=[ durians
=[ Japanese culture
=[ pink


sweet dreams
The dreamer wishes to stay in the dream forever

whisper



wandering
past illusions
many thanks
Designer: SPLASH!
Base code: anxiety
Resources: 1 | 2