I'm updating my blog so intensively... haha~ Well, just have the free time and feel like doing so. Last Sunday, went to Kepong for lunch with my share group members after the church service. All the guys followed Jackie's car and all the girls followed Lee Jet's car. haha~ We went to a 'restaurant', perhaps a 'stall' called 记得食. We went all the way from Sunway to Puchong, for a 'stall' by the roadside, or we call it 大排档... haha~ It really disappointed Soo Hoon, she was like: "what? we went so far to eat at the roadside??" haha~~ sorry, I should have told you earlier ^^ but I felt quite sorry for Soo Hoon cause she didn't like those food and she didn't eat anything :( Lee Jet was even worse, she just followed blindly without knowing what we were going to eat. haha~~ However, besides Soo Hoon, all of us enjoyed the lunch very much. Don't ask me why couldn't I just go to the branch of the restaurant in SS2, cause the one in SS2 is not as nice as the Kepong one. I had been growing up with the food from 记得食 in Kepong during my childhood. haha~ We seriously ate alot... Imagine 5 ppl spending RM99.90 at a stall by the roadside... Oh, it sells 糖水,萝卜糕,猪肠粉,烧卖,西米露 and stuff like that. Sorry, I don't know what to call them in english. haha~ They usually come in a small plate and are like snack. A plate costs not more than RM3~RM4 on average. Of course, some may cost RM5~6. So now you know how much we had been eating... Haha~~~ here are some photos...

can you see it's empty in between?? haha~

Ricky who was so satisfied with his strawberry dessert

Our group leader, Lee Jet (or we sometimes call her "Jet Li" haha)

Soo Hoon who didn't eat anything!!!

new group member -Guan Heng

obviously it's Jackie... hey, be sporting!

hehe... it's me!! XD XD XD

the food had gone to our stomach... left were the empty plates... haha

My dessert!!! Red bean ice... or 红豆西米露

this is the place...