<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1989709019896635606?origin\x3dhttp://reddishollie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, July 21, 2009, 1:38 PM
i like rainy days?!!

I have never liked rainy days this much before. It's like... the first time I have ever felt so delighted by rainiy days. And now I wish the raindrops would never stop falling. Probably because I'm not going anywhere today, so I don't care if the day is sunny or rainy.

But I used to hate raining. I usually feel moody and down if it's raining. My mood will be ruined if I see raindrops. I don't enjoy it at all. Erm...why? I don't know... Not like I like sunny days, but I somehow feel better in sunny days. It's like... when it rains, everywhere will get so wet and watery... Yea, I don't like to get wet... (despite the fact that I like swimming and beach) and the traffic will definitely be JAM everywhere if it rains. Then some places will be flooded and so... My mood will be influenced by the weather very easily. I just don't feel like going anywhere when it rains, even my inital plan is going to an indoor place. I don't like looking at the blurred mirror with the whipper doing its job so busily. I sometimes get frustrated.

Some people like rainy days. They enjoy the rhythm of the raindrops, they enjoy the sound of the raindrops beating the ground. They enjoy seeing the crystal-like raindrops falling from the sky, they enjoy seeing the scenes of raindrops beating on different kinds of object. Perhaps, some people enjoy the atmosphere after raining. They feel refreshed after raining, they feel everything on the ground is hydrated again after so long of heating from the sun... Ok, this description is kinda weird... 

Anyway, today is a historical moment in my life. As it's the first time I ever like raining. Haha~ The weather has been quite hot for last few days. I felt very different when I woke up today, very different from the usual. It was not as hot and stuffy, instead very refreshing and chilling~~~ haha~ If every sunday morning I could wake up in this atmosphere, wow~ how delighting! I believe that would also make us feel better in church service! haha~



the dreamer
9th of Octtober 1990
Female
Malaysian
Chinese
HELP University College
Bachelor's Degree in Psychology
Damai Perdana Anglican Centre
tdmkytjiehl_lhehltj@hotmail.com


Love:
^-^ God
^-^ music
^-^ dancing
^-^ reading
^-^ sleeping
^-^ shopping
^-^ mushroom
^-^ potato
^-^ euphonium
^-^ red


Dislike:
=[ lizards, snakes,frogs
=[ dirty toilets
=[ strawberries
=[ durians
=[ Japanese culture
=[ pink


sweet dreams
The dreamer wishes to stay in the dream forever

whisper



wandering
past illusions
many thanks
Designer: SPLASH!
Base code: anxiety
Resources: 1 | 2