<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1989709019896635606?origin\x3dhttp://reddishollie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, July 7, 2009, 9:07 AM
random update
Just feel like posting something, either to my blog or facebook. Too many people complain I long time never update my blog. Well, nothing much to talk about actually, maybe I should just upload some photos. Let the pictures speak for me ^^

Guess I still have to write something... haha~ I went to KL Pac on last saturday, which was just 2 days before my final. H-U-H!!! Exam period still wanna go out! You wild kid!!! Ok, who cares? That's me!!! Hahaha~~ Although I'm quite into latin dance, but I went mostly for friends, to support SHU ER the fantastic dancer!!! haha~ ok, that Sher Mann cheated me that he wasn't competing, obviously he was lying to me... I purposely sms-ed him to wish him good luck ya know!!! So unfortunately I couldn't stay until the competition ended, because there was another birthday celebration I was going to attend, so I sneaked out as soon as Shu Er finished performing. Tell you what, Shu Er was sooooo great, she didn't let us down. She had done such a good job! She really deserved the prize. Letz give a round applause to our 1st runner up of the beginner category, LEE SHU ER and her partner!!!!!! haha~~~

When we first arrived at KL Pac,  the left one's Andrew's car and the right one's Jackie's car. But let me tell you the secret behind this picture... ShHh~~ I met up Andrew at college because he didn't know the way to KL Pac, so we did the lead. All the way he followed us with the speed of less than 60km/h, and the distance between our cars was... erm... at least 30m. Haha~ Then when we wanted to park our car, Jackie's car went in first because we found a space and thankfully right beside someone was leaving, so Andrew just waited for the space. As you can see, that's how Andrew parked his car and we all got frightened!! That was sooooo near!!! Andrew's kindest brother-Calvin  then helped  re-park the car. Haha~ Thanks Calvin gor gor!!! Andrew, you should really  practice more.... LOL~~~

*specially shot by Sher Mann* ;) and Jackie said he thinks he looked handsome in this photo... haha


 

Andrew with his brother, Calvin


Jackie and I


Yen Sin!!! and the driver Andrew


Calvin, me, and Jackie ( this photo was taken to test the camera only) haha~


HELP Inter-College Latin Dance Competition


The group photo... Actually Han Cheng and his friends were also there, we somehow didn't get the chance to take photo together.

 



SHU ER!!!! She got 2nd prize!!! Congrats!!!


I wasn't in... *sob*sob* :"(

Next story, went to Tze Chyong my best buddy's birthday celebration. Well, actually the celebration was for Tze Chyong and Kar Wai since their birthdays are on the same day. Haha, nothing much, just bbq at Tze Chyong's house. I reached there at around 10pm, yea I knew it's late, but better than nothing. Haha~ So the people who were there: Tze Chyong and Kar Wai (the birthday girl and boy), Yvonne, Michelle, Poh Yee, Beckham, Wen, Jackie and I. Basically Jackie and I went there to eat eat and eat only, non-stop... to help clear all the food. haha~ Yvonne baked a cake for Tze Chyong, it was a chocolate cheese cake!!! Before we started eating, Chyong told us secretly not to comment about the cake if it was not nice, cause it was Yvonne's first time baking a cake, and so we were just like: oh no worries! friends ma... Well, it ended up the cake was VERY VERY VERY NICE!!! We were all so amazed! Chyong, you really underestimated Yvonne. Haha~~~ Guess what, Jackie said Yvonne was the prettiest girl in the party!!! H-E-H!!! *angry* How dare him to say that to me... Haha~~~ Sorry, no picture because Chyong only thought of taking photos when the party was ending... haha~ we still managed to take some photos but they are not with me. So we shall wait...

OooOhHH... I just found some photos which I haven't uploaded or I didn't think of uploading. But since this is a random update, so I shall just upload them. People! Don't say I never update my blog arh... haha~ Actually these photos have been taken sometimes ago... Jackie and I just went to a fun fair at Bukit Jalil.






guys always like shooting...





the dreamer
9th of Octtober 1990
Female
Malaysian
Chinese
HELP University College
Bachelor's Degree in Psychology
Damai Perdana Anglican Centre
tdmkytjiehl_lhehltj@hotmail.com


Love:
^-^ God
^-^ music
^-^ dancing
^-^ reading
^-^ sleeping
^-^ shopping
^-^ mushroom
^-^ potato
^-^ euphonium
^-^ red


Dislike:
=[ lizards, snakes,frogs
=[ dirty toilets
=[ strawberries
=[ durians
=[ Japanese culture
=[ pink


sweet dreams
The dreamer wishes to stay in the dream forever

whisper



wandering
past illusions
many thanks
Designer: SPLASH!
Base code: anxiety
Resources: 1 | 2