The Teriyaki Chicken Lunch Box! *yummy*
The 'Fire Chicken' lunch box, SpICy enough!
oh, this is not provided by the resturant,we bought it from another cafe, but it's soooo nice!
come on.. smile!
Then, the next group of photos was taken at the Noodle Station, Mid Valley. He wanted to try so much because he's a real noodle person. The food was not too bad, not to say GREAT but worth a try.
I seriously thought this looked like instant noodles... but it's spicy!
what's so special about this? It's Hazelnut Teh Tarik, tasted good but a little too sweet
wanna kill ppl? ok pls go ahead XP
this looked nice! and tasted good too ^^
ops! who's stealing the fries???
caught you! yea, it's me... lol
Next, let me bring you to the Little Taiwan in 1Utama. The food was delicious, though nothing special. But I like the Pearl Milk Tea!!!
oh can't wait to eat!!
yes! I love this soooo much!
what's so funny about the noodle?
the family potrait.. lol~
soup noodle, tasted good
chickep chop was awesome!
wow! the spicy noodle!
Ok, not to waste time, the next group of photos was taken in Full House Restaurant, NZX Ara Damansara. A fantastic restaurant with good food and nice atmosphere.
my favourite mushroom soup!
the mashed potato.. below expectation..
for candles? :/
haha!! cage!
Don't be disappointed when I say the next restaurant I'm going to introduce is... KFC. Yes, you heard me right, it's KFC. But not any KFCs, just the one in Taipan, which is USJ 10. Some of my friends claimed that the food served in KFC, Taipan is the most delicious among all. I went to try and I have to admit that the KFC in Taipan has a better QC. I tasted the differences.
first time trying cheezy chicharoni! and I think it's not too bad
BIG *NONO*!! I don't drink soft drinks
but I personally think there's too much cheeeeeeze
typical set meal...
like it better without cheese.. XP
haha~!!
love this cute expression!
oh yea, it's my last meal before leaving the town, so after the lunch, we went to bought some surgical masks.. Well, you know H1N1... XD
what? series killer? LMAO
So, the previous group of photos was taken before I left the town, now the next group was taken after the trip. It was a friday, we were supposed to have share group but unfortunately the majority couldn't attend, so we ended up having dinner in the Station 1 Cafe, Sunway. I bought some chocolates!
wow, these cho are really nice!
Seriously, there are too many photos I wanted to upload, too many stories I wanted to share. But I guess that will bore you out, so letz stop here. oh..oh.. no, wait, I attended the Evangelism Explosion Training quite some time ago, if you have noticed, the photos are already on my facebook, otherwise just click HERE to see ^^ The training was good as I really learnt alot there. But it was a tough and tiring training, so many things to memorize and study, we even had practical trainings. The last day we still had two examinations! Every night in the room, we had to burn midnight oil to study study study...memorize memorize memorize...practice practice practice... and guess what's the worse thing? It's that I couldn't attend the last dinner with Hern Ee!!! My buddies had a kinda like farewell dinner with Hern Ee on the first day of my training in Johor, so I missed it! But it was so sweet that they called me when they're having dinner!!! Well, I don't know if they were too bored or they really remembered me, I still appreciate it! Haha~! Anyway, I managed to meet Hern Ee for the last time at the airport! Again, photos are on facebook, check them out if you haven't done so! yea, HERE...
Okok, this post is really tooooooooo long. To cut it short... BYE!! XD