The first day of class, I wasn't wearing the mask for fun or to prevent H1N1.
I sneezed. Yes, I was sneezing non-stop, used at least 5 packets of tissue for the whole 3-hours lecture. Those strangers who sat in front of me were definitely not used it and felt uneasy. I'm sorry but my nose is simply too sensitive, especially in an auditorium with more than 200 ppl.
I know I looked weird, everyone was looking at me like I was some criminals or something. But wearing a mask did help, a lot. And so, I couldn't be bothered to mind how others thought about me.
Anyway, after a lunch break, I felt so much better. I think I sneezed so much because I didn't have breakfast in the morning and my immune system just couldn't function properly.
Had a RM6.00 chee cheong fun and I don't think it was worth the price. But it stopped my sneeze. so what else could I ask for?
Haha~ gotta get going now, c'ya ^^