Had lunch before gathering with other performers at HELP Residence cafeteria
with shu er
and Aevant
then Shu Er, Su Yuen and I went to Rachel's house to pick a cocktail dress because we were not informed that it's neccesary to bring, therefore we just went to the nearest place which was Rachel's house to get one
Yun then drove us to Park Royal Hotel where we're going to perform at, but we were stuck in a terrible traffic jam
finally we reached there and quickly started the rehearsal

Then we started preparing, doing make-up and changing in the ladies
not to forget, we took some perasan photo...
it's dinner time! but we got to eat hotel style fried rice only, instead of those ppl in the party eating the nice buffet :(
oh it's my teacher! such an honor to be on the same dance floor with him HOHO~
after dinner, we went to the ladies to change to our performance costume
*TADA~~!*(it's supposed to be a sound effect XP) We were transformed into the WILD LATIN DANCERS!!! yea I know Shu Er was wilder and absolutely gorgeous!
the other performers
oh we were the first to go! danced 'Lady Marmalade'!!!
ending post!
after the performance, changed back to our cocktail dress and rocked the dance floor once again!
final shot before we leave!
It was a great great great experience. Apparently I didn't dance well, I couldn't dance well, and I wasn't up to the standard yet. But see how merciful is God, He gave me this opportunity to learn and see more. I promised to glorify God, and that's what He gave me. "But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well." Matthew 6:33 When you honor God, God will honor you. Actually, after the performance, I saw the tendency of me being pulled away from God, and people told me if I did, I should leave. Yes, I agreed with that too. But when I think again, what was my initial motive? I like dancing, and I am going to glorify God with the dance. Instead of quitting it now to escape from the Satan's attack, why not I grow stronger to conquer it with God's strength? I'm at war and I am not going to surrender, because I have the greatest weapon in the world - prayer and faith.