HOho~~~ Had a great birthday this year! Not many birthday gifts I received, but I did get myself something new. Well, these few days really exhausted me. I probably have to tell my story starting from last thursday, 8 Oct 09. Officially, my first celebration was on 9 oct 09, 12.00am, but I count that as the midnight of 8 Oct 09. Haha~ Jackie came to my house at around 12am, I didn't know about that at all until I tried to reach him through msn for few times but no reply from him at all, then I sent him a sms: 'Don't think I don't know you leave your com on and coming to my house now...' Haha~~~!!! First surprise gone...


my 1st birthday cake!


haha cannot eat that much...
Friday morning, 9 Oct 09, had lunch with my coursemates, Wan Teng, Chuin Ran, Stephanie, Cheryl, Gideon, Louis, and Li Ann, after class. They actually planned a surprise for me but unfortunately I found out the surprise few days ago, because I saw them hiding a birthday card from me. I could even guess where and when they bought the card correctly. So, second surprise gone... Anyway, they successfully surprised me with a birthday gift because I didn't know they would prepare a gift. It's my dream mouse, in metallic red. Hmmm... I don't know if Wan Teng forgot or what, I'd actually gotten a mouse like this few months before, from Jackie. Anyway, I still like it ^^ After the lunch, I went for dance club. Uncle William did some really funny things. I went to toilet in the middle and when I was back, Uncle William looked at me with a very shocking face. Then he brought me to a corner, very softly he told me that he waved at a girl and said hi who he thought was me, then only he realized it's a wrong person!!!! Haha~~~!!! He felt so embarrassing!!!!

Thanks Wan Teng for your effort ^^

woo Choco cake! my 2nd birthday cake

they just passed by and wished me LOL
Friday night, 9 Oct 09, went for share group as usual. But before that, Jackie helped me assemble my new wardrobe!!!! I take that as a birthday gift too! Haha~~ Thank you so much!!! Okok, back to share group. We had KFC and pizzas as dinner before we started sharing. And they bought my favourite!!! Mushroom Pizza!!! Haha~~ Few days before Lee Jet sent an e-mail to everyone in the share group regarding my birthday, as they wanted to plan something for me. That e-mail was sent to me too. According to Lee Jet, she purposely sent to me one, I don't know how true is that, but I assume she did not. So, third surprise gone... Haha~! Cassie bought us some souvenirs from taiwan, everyone got a cute mask XD After sharing, they took out a birthday cake which I did not expect, I thought the KFC and Pizza dinner was the celebration already. Haha~ and guess what! Our busy big boss, Chew who was always absent from share group, came for share group for my birthday as he promised! So Happy! Haha~ Then took a few funny shots with Jo... For more photos, pls click
here. 
Mr. Wardrobe!!!

Mr. Wardobe!!!!!

erm... Ultramen & Ultrawomen? LOL

letz take a serious one XD

my 3rd birthday cake!

ganas-nya...

the sisters are cuter.. LOL
Saturday, 10 Oct 09, went to sing K with Faith Music members, which I think it was such a big mistake. Fine, letz not talk about it. Then rushed to meet Chuin Ran they all and went to interview my Aunt for the project management assignment. After that I rushed to studio to practice for the coming performance. Next, went to Fun Ok Cafe. At first, I thought only few of us from studio would be going to yum-cha after the practice, I didn't know Andrew they all were coming too! I guessed Shu Er actually wanted to give me a surprise but unfortunately Jack sms me saying 'i reached already'. Then I was like...??? I asked Shu Er if Jack's also coming to join us? She didn't answer me. Haha~ Then I knew la, I just kept quiet. After all, we had a fun night at the cafe. Thank you for those who came: Yen Sin, Jack, Andrew, Calvin, Shu Er, Jovita, Aevant and Chelson. For more photo, pls click
here
group photo 1

group photo 2

*HUUuuuuUUU*

My 4th birthday cake!

the cake comes out from there?? :o
Sunday, 11 Oct 09, went to church in the morning. After the service, Pastor and the church members sang me a birthday song! Haha~ Thank you so much. Then I went for a make-up workshop in studio, after that I rushed to Sunway Pyramid to meet my best-est buddies. I reached there at 6pm and so did Pat, we two just met up first. I sms Yee Shuian to tell her that I reached already, just call me when she's here. Then Pat and I walked around the mall until 7 something, yet no response from them. We kept calling them but none of them answered the calls. After all the messy phone calls, we finally settled down at Burger King. Basically there was nothing much, except for the lame suprise Gabriel planned. I really don't know how to describe because Pat and I didn't know what were they doing. Haha~ Good attempt anyway! I feel so thankful for those who made this. Nicholas, Seou Yuen and Hern Ee are not in Malaysia, only 8 ppl left. Sher Mann and Hua Chern didn't come, I don't know for what reason. Then only 6 ppl left. So lonely man... A big thank you to Yee Shuian, Sie Lein, Gabriel and Keng Onn!!! Love you!!! XD For more photo, pls click
here.

group photo!

my 5th birthday cake! XD

souvenirs from Nepal by Yee Shuian

oh hairy legs!

birthday cards
Here are some of the birthday presents and new stuff I got for myself

New wardrobe! bought some time ago, but just assembled it on my birthday ^^
Handbag from Jackie!! love it so much XD
this is absolutely fantastic! Jackie drew this! Hoho~
Mouse from Wan Teng and the rest ^^
wow a motivating cup from my best-est buddies!
My first pair of dance shoes!!! so likey it! but it really costs me alot... Rm150?!
Wouldn't buy it so soon if it wasn't for the performance XP
Last but not least, a very BIG THANK YOU to all my friends, for making my birthday carnival a success (haha XP), THANK YOU for the WISHES, THANK YOU for the PRESENTS. I could not write all the names here, but you know it's you I'm thanking. Yes, it's YOU!!!
Thanks Lord, for giving me such a wonderful birthday and life with Your presence. I know there are things I must go through but I haven't done so, I wanna request just one more gift from You, that's Your strength to lead me through all the obstacles. Amen.