<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1989709019896635606?origin\x3dhttp://reddishollie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, October 5, 2009, 10:45 AM

My birthday is coming soon

But I don't feel excited at all

I can't even feel it coming 

I'm buried in stress and anxiety

God, now I know how much I need you

Now I know how important your will is to me

God, is what you want me to do the same as what the others expect me to do?

God, I want to know your will

I want to know what you want me to do

None can decide my life

Only You, God

You are the only one who can tell me what to do

You are the only one who can lead me in life

You are the only one who can decide how my life should be

No one else I will allow to decide my life for me

But God, I need your presence

You are my refuge, my shelter

My strength, my hope

My comfort, my joy

You are the king of kings, the lord of lords

You are above everything

I do not want to hear from anyone else

I only want to listen to You

Lord, I walk in Your path

And I know You walk with me

You never leave me alone

No matter what have I done

Because Your love is eternal

And I want to love you with all I have

Amen.



the dreamer
9th of Octtober 1990
Female
Malaysian
Chinese
HELP University College
Bachelor's Degree in Psychology
Damai Perdana Anglican Centre
tdmkytjiehl_lhehltj@hotmail.com


Love:
^-^ God
^-^ music
^-^ dancing
^-^ reading
^-^ sleeping
^-^ shopping
^-^ mushroom
^-^ potato
^-^ euphonium
^-^ red


Dislike:
=[ lizards, snakes,frogs
=[ dirty toilets
=[ strawberries
=[ durians
=[ Japanese culture
=[ pink


sweet dreams
The dreamer wishes to stay in the dream forever

whisper



wandering
past illusions
many thanks
Designer: SPLASH!
Base code: anxiety
Resources: 1 | 2