<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1989709019896635606?origin\x3dhttp://reddishollie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, November 4, 2009, 12:33 PM
Sorry
I feel terribly bad today. I did something so wrong and it hurt my friend - a good friend of mine in college. I feel really sorry. I shouldn't have said that, shouldn't even have thought of that. I should accept her for who she is, what she does and how she is, and I really did. Though sometimes there might be some conflicts or things that I'm not happy with, but I did not do what I usually do to other people, I did not keep a distance from her or think differently about her; instead, I got over those conflicts and negative feelings, and I continue to appreciate our friendship. I'm not double-faced or whatever, not like I pretend like very close to her in front and talk bad about her behind. What I do is I express my feelings to Jackie and then I forget about the things, I don't carry them with me at all time when I hang out with her. It's not about the person, but just those incidents that happened. I might not be happy with some situations, but never her.

I'm so afraid of ruining our friendship. I am feeling so scared now. I'm afraid that things will never be the same again; I'm afraid that our friendship cannot be the same again. I am worried, I am afraid and I am sooooooooo sorry. I'm not sorry for sending the msg wrongly, nor sorry for saying that, but I'm also sorry for having this thinking about what have happened.

I will pray and pray and pray, pray to God that my friendship with her can still be the same or even better, pray that nothing will affect our friendship. Lord, please take away those negative feelings in both of us, let us love each other like how you've loved us.

If you see this, my dear friend, I sincerely apologize for what I've done, said and thought. Love you always and Friends Forever


the dreamer
9th of Octtober 1990
Female
Malaysian
Chinese
HELP University College
Bachelor's Degree in Psychology
Damai Perdana Anglican Centre
tdmkytjiehl_lhehltj@hotmail.com


Love:
^-^ God
^-^ music
^-^ dancing
^-^ reading
^-^ sleeping
^-^ shopping
^-^ mushroom
^-^ potato
^-^ euphonium
^-^ red


Dislike:
=[ lizards, snakes,frogs
=[ dirty toilets
=[ strawberries
=[ durians
=[ Japanese culture
=[ pink


sweet dreams
The dreamer wishes to stay in the dream forever

whisper



wandering
past illusions
many thanks
Designer: SPLASH!
Base code: anxiety
Resources: 1 | 2