<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1989709019896635606?origin\x3dhttp://reddishollie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, December 31, 2009, 9:01 AM
update before 2010

Ok, I've not been blogging for some time, due to the HEAVY workload. Nov and Dec were really busy months. I went for 16th Penang International Dancesport Championship 2009 on late Nov, but I didn't go to compete LOL~! I just went to watch and help out a bit. After the Penang trip, rested for 2 days, then packed my luggage to Johor for 54th Diocesan Chinese Youth Camp. Because I was one of the group leaders, so I had to go 1 day earlier than other campers for briefing and so on. The camp was awesome, I mean AWESOME! Technically it was more like a sports camp, well, you can see from my facebook photo, we played a lot of sports. Tiring but I love it! Stayed there from 3 - 7 Dec. Then, the big christmas event of my church came. Once we came back from the camp, gotta start preparing for the christmas event. Also, my facebook has all the photo. It was a big success. Thanks God ^^

What's next? EXAM!!!! Yes! I had exam the day right after the event. Frankly speaking, I didn't study much, I feel like I'm just going to fail some subjects *sigh* I really learnt a lesson of time management. Anyway, exam is over and I couldn't be bothered. The last day of exam, I went shopping with Pat, then a reunion with the ten. Psychology department annual ball was approaching, so I spent the weekends to do all the shopping and I found a dress that I really like it!! ^o^ Aiya... My facebook photo has it all. LOL~! Annual ball was boring, it obviously wasn't a night for the year 1 students, and I told myself that I'm not gonna go if there's one next year XP

After the annual ball, the next day I went for PAINTBALL!!! Yes!!! PAINTBALL!!! No, it should be PAINball... it really hurt. I never knew paintball could hurt that much. We played 5 games, but I was lucky enough to not get shot until the third game. When I got the first shot, I was totally freaked out! You just couldn't imagine how painful was that. Those bruises are still here after 1 week++!!!

Finally it's christmas!!! Christmas eve I went back to my church for service, fortunately my church didn't have anymore service on Christmas, so on Christmas I brought my grandparents and the little cousin to FCC. Then I rushed to Aunt Deb's church with other family members for their Christmas event. They had a drama and Uncle Albert was one of the leading characters! LOL~ It was a very good and touching show. After that, went back to FCC for a small christmas party and I invited Andrew and Calvin. Shu Er was invited too but she didn't manage to come. Wish Andrew and Calvin did enjoy the party though there was nothing more than food and games. LOL

Don't know how, I accidentally fell into the trap of helping Aunt Deb in her corporate training. I guess because I asked what are the requirements of being a trainer like her and she asked if I'm interested, I said "Yes, I'm interested"... I'm in a deep shit now. She started calling me up, asking me to do this and that, follow her to what what training... *sigh* I didn't mean to get myself involved in this so soon actually, I meant 'I'm interested in doing this when I graduate..." But what to do? Chances don't come to you always, when there's one, take it. So... I guess I shall just accept it, although not so willingly, but I know I'm gonna gain something from this. Lord, give me the strength!

(Reminder: The following is just some crap that you might not wanna be bothered with LOL)

2010 hasn't come, and my January is fully occupied already. Looking at my schedule and I'm gonna faint... 2 invitations on 1 Jan, and I have to choose, either my aunt's house warming or my church member's wedding. Tell me, which to choose... 5 Jan I'm going to Genting for a training with Aunt Deb, well basically I go there to assist her only. Then 6 Jan onwards I have to deal with college stuff like subject enrollment and bla bla bla... 12 Jan I'll go to Slim River for Disciple Training, for 2 weeks continuously. It's a regret that I can't participate fully, can only go for 2 weeks, then I must come back to pick up college works already. I actually planned to come back only on 24 Jan, but Faith Music meeting is scheduled on 23 Jan, so I have to come back for the meeting. Ok, so far no activity after 23 Jan, besides those weekly fixed activities...

Last night Jackie said something to me, and I still couldn't get over it today. I told him I'm not going for the prayer meeting tonight with they all after the dinner, so I will drive myself. What he replied was "do you really hate it that much?" and I was stunned... I felt very complicated last night, I couldn't sleep... I prayed and prayed, my heart was aching... I don't know what's that, I don't know how to describe the feeling, I don't even know what I was feeling... It's just not good. This morning I went for a jog, came back and it's still annoying me.

I don't know what I'm supposed to do now, All I know is I feel like seeing the ten tonight very much. They are the true friends. Though not like I'm going to tell them all my problems and they will comfort me, but just I enjoy the bonding with them. It feels like.. well, you will know what I'm talking about if you have the same feeling too, my best-est buddies XD

Ok, it doesn't matter if you don't understand this post, this is not meant to be understood anyway... HAHA~~~!



the dreamer
9th of Octtober 1990
Female
Malaysian
Chinese
HELP University College
Bachelor's Degree in Psychology
Damai Perdana Anglican Centre
tdmkytjiehl_lhehltj@hotmail.com


Love:
^-^ God
^-^ music
^-^ dancing
^-^ reading
^-^ sleeping
^-^ shopping
^-^ mushroom
^-^ potato
^-^ euphonium
^-^ red


Dislike:
=[ lizards, snakes,frogs
=[ dirty toilets
=[ strawberries
=[ durians
=[ Japanese culture
=[ pink


sweet dreams
The dreamer wishes to stay in the dream forever

whisper



wandering
past illusions
many thanks
Designer: SPLASH!
Base code: anxiety
Resources: 1 | 2