Last Sunday, went back to DPAC for service. Initially I planned to go to ASC, because I wanted to jog in the morning and it seemed impossible because the sunday service at DPAC is at 9 am. Anyhow, I managed to finish jogging and getting myself ready, yet travel from Puchong to Cheras and not to be late for the 9am service. I always like it when I can worship God at my own church. After all, I don't think it's by chance that I could go back to DPAC for service. God led me.
Just the previous share group, we talked about callings and all that. I didn't mean to share anything about but it just happened that one of our members was sharing about callings. Then, I wondered and asked 'how do you know if it's a calling?'
After some sharings, I just realized that I might have received some callings too, but I'm not sure. I didn't know that was a calling. The word 'calling' had never come across me until that day.
The first calling that I might have received was to go back and serve in my church. I can always feel the urge of leaving FCC and going back to DPAC, but I can never be sure of that. I don't know if it's just my emotional problem, trying to escape from FCC, or it's really God calling me. However, now I can be more certain that it's a calling.
The second calling that I might have received is to bring in more resources to the dancing and Praise and Worship ministry in West Malaysia Diocese. Well, this one I'm really not sure. I don't know if I'm just liking to dance that much till I have the urge, or God is really calling me?
But after the sermon given by Ming Fatt, I was so much inspired. He encouraged us with many things, too many to tell. He told us why did our church buy so many chairs which our hall cannot accomodate, why did we buy such big and high-quality speakers which are too much for our small hall, and Jesus once said, (I can't really remember which phrase) what he had done, we are gonna do bigger than that. This really inspired me. We are not gonna stay in this small place for long, we are gonna grow, grow more, grow bigger, and grow higher. I believe what I've learned from other places, will contribute to DPAC. I know it's really the time, God wants to use me. I'm more than willing to be His tools, to work for Him.
God, pls tell me what I'm going to do is really Your will.