<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1989709019896635606?origin\x3dhttp://reddishollie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, January 11, 2010, 8:52 AM
random thoughts
Just simply feel like blogging... I have alot to write, but when I really come to the computer, I don't know what to write anymore. Hmmm... I have been quite emo recently, busy with many many things. Going to Genting tomorrow, for my part-time job. Well, don't really take that as a part-time job, instead, a learning experience.

I've been chatting alot with many different people, too much information flowing. Feel complicated now.

Working on my diet plan, it seems to have some effects after some time. But not sure if I can be determined enough to continue. LOL

Few churches were attacked in past few days. My aunt asked me to not go to church until it gets settled. I find it absolutely ignorant. Who cares? God is here to protect us. All I can say about these attackers is only uncivilized. In 21st century, these people attack churches for one simply word - Allah. Nonsense.

Having relationship problems, as usual.

Busy with churches, as usual. Yea, I mean churches. Both DPAC and FCC are fully utilizing me. I wanted to reject some job assignments, but thanks to Rev. Wong for sharing Ecclesiastes 11:9 onwards, it's an advice to the young. It reminds me of my age and the time left. I'm already 20, that sounds old enough to me. If I don't take any opportunity to serve God now, when shall I? Wait till I turn 60? So, let me serve Him with His strength that will be given to me.

Chinese New Year and Valentine's day are coming. How should I plan my schedule? No idea so far...

The Ten is planning for a Singapore Trip. I'm not that excited about it, probably not till it's confirmed.

Wanna watch Sherlock Holmes, but haven't had the chance.

College new timetable will be tight enough. VERY TIGHT. 6pm only finish class, when the traffic is awfully terrible. Hate it. But have to accept it >.<

Should I conclude this post? But I don't know what to write... bye :P


the dreamer
9th of Octtober 1990
Female
Malaysian
Chinese
HELP University College
Bachelor's Degree in Psychology
Damai Perdana Anglican Centre
tdmkytjiehl_lhehltj@hotmail.com


Love:
^-^ God
^-^ music
^-^ dancing
^-^ reading
^-^ sleeping
^-^ shopping
^-^ mushroom
^-^ potato
^-^ euphonium
^-^ red


Dislike:
=[ lizards, snakes,frogs
=[ dirty toilets
=[ strawberries
=[ durians
=[ Japanese culture
=[ pink


sweet dreams
The dreamer wishes to stay in the dream forever

whisper



wandering
past illusions
many thanks
Designer: SPLASH!
Base code: anxiety
Resources: 1 | 2