<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1989709019896635606?origin\x3dhttp://reddishollie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, March 3, 2010, 11:51 AM
random update

Feel like updating my blog, but I have no topic here. Ok, let me talk about my recent life. I'm actually having mid-term exam this week, 2 papers down, 1 more to go. It's law paper. I haven't started studying, and I promised myself that I'm gonna start after this post. Haha~~~

Still working soooo hard on my diet plan, but it seems like after CNY, I gained some weight again. My friends, if you see me eating, stop me; and feel free to ask me out for any sports or activities that can burn calories. Haha~ 

I have decided to go back to FCC Praise Team on the first week of March. Unfortunately they changed their practice from Thursday to Monday, only for this week, due to some reasons. As usual, I have a dance class on Monday night, so I didn't manage to join Praise Team as I'd planned. I know it is gonna be hard when I go back, but I am still going to do it. May God take away all my negative feelings.

From March onwards, I will have 2 dance classes in a week. Monday I'll join technique class, and Tuesday normal class. Because there is only 1 beginner technique class in a week, and it's only on Monday, I have no choice but to give up my normal class on Monday, and join the Tuesday class. But I like Monday class, my classmates are so fun and I'm so used to the class already. Anyway, for a better future, I have to make this tough decision.

I'm hoping that I can join competition this year. There will two in May, one on 2nd and another one on 9th of May. 2 May is in Penang and 9 May is in Shah Alam. I wanted to join the Penang one because it's a closed competition, only for M'sian and not so competitive. Unfortunately it falls on 2 May, which is one day after FCC Album Launching. I have to attend the album launching, and I won't have time to travel to Penang for competition after the album launching. Therefore, I have to give up. 9 May one is an international one, it doesn't seem to be a wise decision to compete in that. But I want to experience it so badly, and by chance I found a girl who is interested in joining the competition too, she doesn't mind joining ladies event with me. Well, I seriously haven't found a male partner, so I might as well just grab a girl first, at least I can join ladies event. I can start from there ^^ Anyhow, I still pray to God, to provide me with a male partner, pls......

During CNY, I had some indescribable experiences. LOL~ nothing much actually. I just decided to dress up a little during CNY, since it's Holiday and quite an important festival for chinese, and I was so in the CNY mood. However, when some ppl saw me dressing up like they had never seen it before, they actually said 'hey you changed your look huh? prettier already!' And I was like 'haha thank you'... But what I felt was... Did I ever give you an impression of me not knowing how to dress up? Am I like an old-fashioned girl to you previously? I would only think you do not know me well if you think I CHANGED my look when I dress up. I kinda have some guidelines for dressing up. I don't really dress up when I go to college, church and hang out with friends. I only do when I go walk around alone, go for a date, special occasions and whenever I feel like doing so. I never change my style of dressing. I just put on different kind of clothes on different kinds of occasions. I really don't like it when people assume I am an old-fashioned girl who never dresses up just because you never see me dressed up before. Not that I do not how to dress up, I just do not dress up that frequently, or there is nothing worth my time to get myself dressed up. I would be pleased if you complimented me, but don't say I 'change' the way I dress.

Oh! I got a CK bag as a CNY gift from my aunt! Haha~ that sounds kinda strange. I really like it! The bag is very very practical and big enough to put in everything. I don't have a photo of it yet, hopefully I can post it asap ^^

Guess what, I didn't get to celebrate Valentine's day and no present at all :(

Kinda disappointed but I'm not gonna ask for it. Unless the fella sincerely offers me on his own willingness.

What a random and long update... LOL~



the dreamer
9th of Octtober 1990
Female
Malaysian
Chinese
HELP University College
Bachelor's Degree in Psychology
Damai Perdana Anglican Centre
tdmkytjiehl_lhehltj@hotmail.com


Love:
^-^ God
^-^ music
^-^ dancing
^-^ reading
^-^ sleeping
^-^ shopping
^-^ mushroom
^-^ potato
^-^ euphonium
^-^ red


Dislike:
=[ lizards, snakes,frogs
=[ dirty toilets
=[ strawberries
=[ durians
=[ Japanese culture
=[ pink


sweet dreams
The dreamer wishes to stay in the dream forever

whisper



wandering
past illusions
many thanks
Designer: SPLASH!
Base code: anxiety
Resources: 1 | 2