I really do not know why recently I feel like blogging so frequently... Probably because I'd been closing my blog for too long? Haha
I attended a Jazz Workshop last night, it was indeed challenging and tough. I believe it definitely helps in Latin Dancing, but not sure if I would be able to apply what I've learned to Latin Dancing. Lol~!
This morning when I woke up, whole body aching... That describes how intense the workshop was.
I naively wanted to join competition so much, but now I started to think: Am I up to the level to join competition yet? Am I not supposed to join competition? I've only learned Latin Dancing for 7 months++, technically I haven't even finished learning bronze level, 2 more dances to go. So... Should I really go for it?
I look around, and I see many great dancers. They are real qualified to compete, and me...? Am I just going to play around the dance floor and make a fool out of myself? If I go for competition now, it seems like I'm not really competing but just going for fun. People won't take me seriously.
Technically, I'm not well-prepared. I'm a lil confused. Should I go for it?