I always feel like I'm a transformer. I play many different roles in my daily life. Well, everyone does, I know. I think it's really interesting. Imagine you are someone now and another at the next moment.
When I was working part-time as a training coordinator at First Impression Image Consultancy, I had to wear an office suit and coordinate with many top managers of the big big corporates. I used to work at a training for Genting Casino Customer Service, apparently the trainings were at Genting. One moment I am a college student, wearing t-shirts and pants with a bag pack, wandering around the college campus in KL, and next I am like a working adult, wearing an office suit and heels, assisting the principal trainer of First Impression Image Consultancy on top of the hill. Can you picture it already? Haha~ This is kinda interesting, don't ya think so?
I am starting to feel that I am engaged in too many activities. After classes at daytime, on these days I'm occupied with:
Monday - Dance Class
Tuesday - Dance Class
Wednesday - Random activity that may come
Thursday - FCC Praise Team Practice
Friday - FCC Share Group
Saturday - Faith Music
Sunday - Service
I am a full time psychology student
I am learning Latin Dance
I am a tambourine dancer at church
I am involved in a music ministry at church
I am involved in a evangelistic ministry at church
I am an internal auditor at church
Currently I am preparing a stage play for easter
Currently I am practicing for a performance for AIG Annual Dinner
Currently I am practicing for a Latin Dance Competition
Currently I am rushing on tonnes of assignments
So, in college I am a student. In dance studio, I am a dancer. In FCC, I am a worshipper and involved in many ministries. In DPAC, I am so called one of the youth leader and also involved in many ministries, just one day before I was even appointed to be an internal auditor.
Everyday, I keep transforming myself into whom I am expected to be. Sometimes, I feel really restless. I just wanna be me, I just wanna be an ordinary girl, I just wanna be Leong Hollie, I just wanna be someone who can freely pursue dreams. After all the transformations, who am I when I can finally transform back into the real me?
I sometimes really wonder, why am I living such a busy and stressful life? That I don't get any rest at all? That I actually prefer weekdays more than weekends? Yesterday, I had been travelling from Sri Petaling - Sunway - Cheras - Damansara - Cheras - Puchong. In between the events, I did not have any time to give myself a break. It's like once I was done with here, then I had to rush to the next occasion. I was so tired. And the same thing will happen on the next few weekends.
One thing I have to learn here, assertiveness. I have to learn to reject jobs and offers. I don't wanna make my life so difficult anymore.