<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1989709019896635606?origin\x3dhttp://reddishollie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, April 23, 2010, 3:37 PM
First roadblock experience :P
Almost got a summon today. I was driving along Federal Highway to Cheras, at a point, there was a roadblock. I have never thought that I would be stopped by the police, and I was stopped by them. I waited for quite some time before the police came and asked for my IC and driving license. I was kinda nervous at that time, because it was my first time! LOL~

I gave the police my IC and driving license, saying nothing. He was like: "kamu pandu lebih ah? kenapa?" I really didn't know how to answer because I was trying to figure out did he mean I was speeding? and Yes, I was speeding indeed. I just couldn't catch up with malay. Some more he asked me why. Aiyo brother, what else can it be? He even asked me where I came from. At that point, I was trying to figure out what he wanted to ask. "Where is my hometown?", "where do I stay?", or "where was my previous location?" LOL I was just too confused

Then he said if he gave me a summon, I would have to pay at police station for RM300. I was like 'oh', simply because I really didn't know what to do. Later on the police finally voiced out:"mau tolong?" I know this was the climax already. LMAO!!! I didn't say anything then, I just looked at him innocently. He said:" you mau summon ke?" I was like:"siapa mau, sir?"

After some nonsense, I just told him I am a student, going back home from college, and then he returned my IC and driving license, without giving me a summon. HAHAHAHAHAHA~~~~!!!!

That was my first time ;D


the dreamer
9th of Octtober 1990
Female
Malaysian
Chinese
HELP University College
Bachelor's Degree in Psychology
Damai Perdana Anglican Centre
tdmkytjiehl_lhehltj@hotmail.com


Love:
^-^ God
^-^ music
^-^ dancing
^-^ reading
^-^ sleeping
^-^ shopping
^-^ mushroom
^-^ potato
^-^ euphonium
^-^ red


Dislike:
=[ lizards, snakes,frogs
=[ dirty toilets
=[ strawberries
=[ durians
=[ Japanese culture
=[ pink


sweet dreams
The dreamer wishes to stay in the dream forever

whisper



wandering
past illusions
many thanks
Designer: SPLASH!
Base code: anxiety
Resources: 1 | 2