<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1989709019896635606?origin\x3dhttp://reddishollie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, April 23, 2010, 2:50 PM
What i thought isn't what it is
Too many things happened at once, and I wasn't able to catch up with my own emotions.

In college, I thought I was a friend to them, who they would also treasure. But it turned out to be another way round. Today was the last day of their exam, while I still have 1 more paper to go. So they planned to have a sing-k session today, at night; as usual, I have to go church on every friday night. None actually mentioned to me besides the chopstick boy. Ok, when I heard that, what first came to my mind was I would be included too. Till today, only I realized they actually had no intention to ask me go together at all. I told them friday night I couldn't join, would it be possible if we changed to afternoon, and they remained silent at that point, showing an unhappy face. I saw it but I didn't think much about it. After that, nobody talked about it anymore in front of me. I thought there would be something on today after exam, I kinda dressed up a lil and went college. The chopstick boy told me nothing was confirmed, so wait till after exam, then they would discuss where to go. After exam, I waited for them. Chopstick guy came to me and said the sing-k session will remain at night and they planned to hang around before it. I felt disappointed because they did not concern even a little with me. I saw this in facebook, one of the girls last night had already announced in her status saying that she would be hanging out with friends after exam today. But nobody asked me to go together. The reason why they wanted it to be tonight so badly because they think singing k at night is more worth the price and it might be the last time to hang out with one of the girls who will be doing a different major from them after this semester. But... After this sem, I will be going back to my own department as well, I won't get to hang out with them that much too. And they chose the night-k-session with buffet over me? After exam, I called one of the girls, due to some college stuff. She has not mentioned a single word about the outing to me.

Ok, up to this point, the story was quite messy right? And you actually don't get the point there? Nvm, I just need to express my disappointment. There is no need to understand what I am talking about actually LOL~~~

I just thought I was their friend, I thought I was also in the group, I thought I was treasured as any other in the group was as a friend. But, I was wrong. Who am I at the end of the day? I treasured them as my friends, my close friends in college, and what I got in return was only disappointment. *sigh*

Whatever it is, it won't make me treausure them less. People treasure every single friend differently. Maybe I am just not worth their time. Who knows? There's nothing to be blamed. You can't force or expect ppl to treasure you as much as you treasure them.

At least now I know how far this friendship can go.

I am not gonna let this influence me in anyway in the future. I pray to God to take away my disappointment and I am gonna re-gain the strength from God, to build relationships with anyone whom I was hurt by or disappointed with before. Same goes to this group of friend which I am mentioning here. I am telling myself: Don't ever take friends for granted. Be thankful, don't let the little disappointment blow away the happiness I used to have with them :D


the dreamer
9th of Octtober 1990
Female
Malaysian
Chinese
HELP University College
Bachelor's Degree in Psychology
Damai Perdana Anglican Centre
tdmkytjiehl_lhehltj@hotmail.com


Love:
^-^ God
^-^ music
^-^ dancing
^-^ reading
^-^ sleeping
^-^ shopping
^-^ mushroom
^-^ potato
^-^ euphonium
^-^ red


Dislike:
=[ lizards, snakes,frogs
=[ dirty toilets
=[ strawberries
=[ durians
=[ Japanese culture
=[ pink


sweet dreams
The dreamer wishes to stay in the dream forever

whisper



wandering
past illusions
many thanks
Designer: SPLASH!
Base code: anxiety
Resources: 1 | 2