<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1989709019896635606?origin\x3dhttp://reddishollie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, May 26, 2010, 5:46 PM
One fm interview
Finally today is the interview. To be honest, I did not prepare myself very well because I wasn't aware of and didn't think of anything that I could prepare. So yea, I just went, with my own copy of resume.


I'm ready to go! XD

When I arrived at that place, I was kinda nervous, I mean then only I started to feel nervous. Before that, I really felt nothing. My nervousness always comes very late :P I didn't know if there's anywhere for me to park my car, so I just simply parked at the roadside. Oh btw, One FM's office is at Bandar Utama, exactly where TV3 is. It's my first time entering that place and it really overwhelmed me. I didn't know where to go and I was so afraid of going to the wrong place or doing the wrong thing at the wrong time. Finally when I found the office, I realised there was no receptionist and I stood there for quite a few seconds not knowing what to do. To not let myself look too noob, I just went to a guy whom was nearest to me and asked him about the interview. Thanks God he responded to me because I was expecting him to direct me to other people as he was busy with work. But no, he led me to the person in charge ^o^

After waiting for a while, the scariest and disasterous moment came. A lady brought me to somewhere out of the office, which was the balcony (well it's a very big one with tables and chairs and stuff) and started interviewing me. It was a malay lady :O I was surprised too, I came for a chinese radio station interview and a malay interviewed me? LOL~ ok whatever, later on a chinese young man named Vincent also sat in.

During the interview, the malay lady shot me alot and lectured me. She was being quite harsh compared to the young man. She even wanted me to give her an answer if I wanna accept that job offer immediately, on the spot! Not giving me any time to think about it! Hmmm... Anyhow, I learnt a lesson on what I should have prepared for an interview. What the malay lady said to me was right I think. My bad for not doing good enough in the interview. To be frank, I'm very not happy with my performance in the interview. I have to prepare and do better next time!!

After the interview, I realised there are lots that I have to adjust and change if I am to accept this job offer. They actually have a training for me before confirming me. So, it's not confirmed yet if I can be part of them. But after knowing what I have to do, I realized that there is a need to give up everything that I am doing now. This is a very tough decision. The malay lady also mentioned they will be having a DJ search somewhere on June, and if I am to accept this job offer, I can't go for the DJ search. It means there is no way I can become a DJ if I accept this offer. So what am I gonna do?

Problems come again... and again I'm gonna leave this to God, let Him show me which way He wants me to go... Lord, help me pls~


the dreamer
9th of Octtober 1990
Female
Malaysian
Chinese
HELP University College
Bachelor's Degree in Psychology
Damai Perdana Anglican Centre
tdmkytjiehl_lhehltj@hotmail.com


Love:
^-^ God
^-^ music
^-^ dancing
^-^ reading
^-^ sleeping
^-^ shopping
^-^ mushroom
^-^ potato
^-^ euphonium
^-^ red


Dislike:
=[ lizards, snakes,frogs
=[ dirty toilets
=[ strawberries
=[ durians
=[ Japanese culture
=[ pink


sweet dreams
The dreamer wishes to stay in the dream forever

whisper



wandering
past illusions
many thanks
Designer: SPLASH!
Base code: anxiety
Resources: 1 | 2