
heading to Studio V, 1Utama Shopping Mall ^o^

Registration Counter

Wow You can see all my 'competitors' LOL so many ppl fighting for the place!

988 here I come!!!

My number 'C012'... I reached there quite early, I was the 12th participant, so didn't have to wait for too long :P

I was done quite early, went shopping for a pair of better quality sneaker and bought this *yay* {actually bought this for ONEFM job, because we have to travel and walk alot, instead of getting a normal sneaker, I go for a practical and quality one, so yea, you can see this design is quite outdated already LOL. And tell you what, after a few attempts, I think adidas really sux, though nike is not the best, but BETTER than adidas :P}
Today I went for 988 Interview, it was an open 'UDJ' search, which means they're looking for college or Uni students who're interested to be a DJ. They'll only choose 40 out of so many participants to attend a training provided by them. So yea, very little chance. LOL~ who cares, no harm giving it a try.
Are you confused already? thinking "aren't you working in ONEFM now?" Haha~ Yes, I went for ONEFM interview which was looking for '一号奇兵', they also accepted me as a trainee. I attended the training for 2 days, but it's supposed to be 7 days, due to I'm still a full-time student, so I'm allowed to go for training only on my free days, until I completed the 7 days, and if my performance is good and pass the test, then I'll be confirmed as a '一号奇兵'
Since I'm not confirmed yet, I believe there's no conflict even if I go for 988 interview, though it's still not very good if ONEFM people find out. But I DON'T CARE!!! I don't wanna let go any chance.
The result will only be released on 9 June, so I shall wait patiently. Again, I don't think I'll be able to make it, cause I know there are so many ppl who are so much better than me. However, I'm satisfied with my performance today, I've given my best, though there is still room for improvement.
Letz pray, if God wants me to do this, I'm sure He will open the way for me. If not, I shall obey =]