Kind of disappointed with my new costumes :(
They are 60% not what I wanted. There are lots of alterations have to be done before I can wear them. Now I really do not know what to do. Have to buy more rime stones, have to buy some extra stuff and bring it to tailor to do alterations. Hopefully they can become better after making all the alterations. Otherwise I really don’t know what to wear for next competitions. I really don’t wish that my money is wasted, as the costumes cost me a fortune. Sigh…
Anyway, I still wanna thank Reanne and her dad for being so helpful. Though the costumes didn’t turn out to be good, but their effort and helpfulness are what I appreciate the most. Hope Reanne doesn’t feel guilty for my costumes, as they are really disappointing. Anyhow, I believe things are gonna be fine eventually. Now I just have to do whatever I can to my costumes as soon as possible.